Fable III Limited Collector's Edition Unboxed
Written Saturday, September 18, 2010 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
As Fable III edges ever-closer towards its release this October, it's time to decide whether you'll be making the extra investment for the uber-special Limited Collector's Edition version of the game, which comes packaged in a lovely big book box (nicer-looking than Alan Wake's Limited Edition) with lots of bonus content.
In the box, you'll get the game (obviously, derr), a pack of Fable III playing cards, a big Guild Seal coin with good and evil sides and some exclusive DLC.
Here's the list of content in full, the physical bits of which you can see in the unboxing video right here.
- A new quest: Uncover the mystery of the haunted forests of Silverpines and earn the legendary sword, Wolfsbane, deadly against wolves and balverines.
- Exclusive location: Unlock a new region, ideal for settling down with a family and discovering new treasures.
- “Fable III” playing cards: Created by Lionhead, these cards depict every type of character in “Fable III,” including Heroes, royals, rebels and villains from across Albion and beyond.
- Guild Seal Coin: The coin features a Good side (blue) and Evil side (red) to assist players in making critical decisions that will impact the fate of the world forever.
- A new dog breed: Renowned for its loyalty, the Boxer is a brave canine companion worthy of greatest Queens and Kings.
- One unique outfit: Unearth one male and female outfit from the mysterious, faraway land of Aurora, a new destination in your “Fable III” adventures.