Borderlands Title Update 1.41 Patch Goes Live Today
Written Thursday, November 04, 2010 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Rejoice, Borderland fans! From today, Title Update 1.41 goes live on Xbox 360, increasing the level cap from 50 to level 58 for all players and from 61 to 69 for anyone who owns The Secret Armory of General Knoxx add-on. Here's a rundown of the features for the patch, which is set to go live this morning:
- Level cap increase of 8 levels for all players.
- Original Borderlands players will now be able to achieve level 58.
- Owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx can achieve a record setting increase to a maximum level of 69.
- Enemies now scale to new level caps throughout the whole game as long as playthrough 2 has been completed.
- Item drops (with the exception of COM Decks) will now scale to new enemy level caps.
- Claptrap Robot Revolution achievement glitches that have affected some users will now properly award players for obtaining these achievements.
Gearbox had encountered some "roadblocks" in releasing the Title Update 1.41 patch on Xbox 360, but those obstacles have since been removed and the patch should be available shortly.
[Via Gearbox Forums]