Breach Lag Issues Fixed. One Hour Demo Now Available
Written Tuesday, February 15, 2011 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
As regular players of highly destructible XBLA military multiplayer shooter, Breach will know, the game has been suffering from some lag issues, but Atomic Games has now addressed these problems with an update, which is available to download as soon as you next fire up the game.
The update for Breach not only fixes several problems, as well as reducing lag significantly, but it also resets the clocks on the free demo version, giving players a full 60 minutes to sample the game's active cover and destruction in Convoy, Sole Survivor, Hardcore and any other mode you like on any of the maps. It's basically the full game at your fingertips for a whole hour.
Here's the complete list of fixes the new update provides:
Fixes included in this update:
- All known crashes fixed
- Many fixes to reduce lag
- Game connectivity improved by more than 33%
- Bug that caused Sole Survivor games to end in draw fixed
- Bug that caused invisible canister in Retrieval games fixed
- Bug that caused Vendetta icon to appear incorrectly fixed
- Server Browser can now sort by number of players
- Server Browser can now be manipulated with mouse scroll wheel
- Fixed bugs related to Friendly Fire settings
- Better ability for a game with lag to recover when bandwidth improves
Breach is available from the Xbox Live Arcade now for 1200 Microsoft Points. Give the free 60-minute demo a whirl to see what you think.