Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Gets Patched
Written Wednesday, March 23, 2011 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Expect to see less players picking Sentinel in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 from now on, as Capcom has released a small patch that as well as providing other bug fixes, also severely nerfs Sentinel's health, taking it from 1,300,000 to 905,000 according to reports dug up by Shoryuken.
Changes introduced by Marvel vs. Capcom 3's Version 1.02 update include the following:
- Sentinel's health is now 905,000, down from 1,300,000
- The Haggar/Spencer freeze glitch is fixed
- The Spencer loop shown in this video is gone. Spencer's M follow up to ground QCF now bounces him up instead of returning him to the ground, so you don't land and can't keep it going
- Hit-stun deterioration on Akuma's air Tatsu is now more severe, preventing his infinite
- This update sets the game up for the new Event mode
So, there you go. No doubt Sentinel will now crop up in teams a little less in Marvel vs. Capcom 3's online versus mode.