Today's News Rounded Up in One Handy Post
Written Thursday, March 31, 2011 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
All work and no play makes Rich a dull boy, but it really hasn't been dull in terms of news today, as there's been a deluge of stories covering a variety of gaming topics from Kinect, delayed DLC, cancelled games and a bunch of new announcements.
It's like the circle of life or a mythical Hydra. One game gets cancelled, two more get announced. One dies, two are born. Beautiful. So, while Mega Man Universe has bitten the dust, Spider-Man: Edge of Time is set to follow Shattered Dimensions and BloodRayne makes a comeback via XBLA.
If none of the above interests you, than how about two legal battle lawsuit type things? It's Silicon Knights versus Epic and Ubisoft versus THQ. Can't they all just get along?
Once you've digested that lot, there's a review of Shift 2: Unleashed to check out too. It's out now in North America and coming tomorrow (well, today technically) in the UK and Europe. Is it any good? Read the review to find out!
Here's the day's news in a handy one-stop shop list. Boom!:
- Rare Has Used Only 10-15 Percent of Kinect's Capabilities
- Ubisoft Gets an Injunction Against THQ For Poaching Talent
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 'Reverie' DLC Delayed on Xbox 360
- Shift 2: Unleashed Autolog Trailer Puts Two More Pro Racers in the Driving Seat
- Michael Jackson: The Experience Pre-order Bonus Moonwalks into WalMart
- Capcom Cancels Mega Man Universe
- It's Epic Games Versus Silicon Knights in an Unreal Engine 3 Legal Battle
- Spider-Man: Edge of Time Announced
- BloodRayne Returns For a Betrayal on XBLA This Summer
- L.A. Noire's 'Slip of the Tongue' DLC Case Trailered
- Lord of the Rings: War in the North Behind the Scenes Video Brings Blood & Steel
- Here's Your One-Day 1st April Extreme Sale Items