Shift 2: Unleashed 'Legends' DLC Introduces 60s and 70s Cars
Written Wednesday, April 20, 2011 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Racing's golden age, was a time when cars were so insanely fast and dangerous that veering off the track could event in serious injury or death, and courtesy of Shift 2: Unleashed, you'll be able to vicariously re-live those heady days without actual risk of decapitation or being consumed in a big car-shaped fireball.
Featuring 13 classic cars from the bygone days of racing in the 1960s and 70s with powerful engines, technical handling and dramatic designs, such as the Ford GT40 Mk. 1, Ford Lotus Cortina, Jaguar E-Type and others, the Legends pack will also include a new Career branch dedicated to these awesome rides, as well as five circuits from yesteryear.
The Shift 2: Unleashed Legends DLC pack will be available from April 26th for 800 Microsoft Points. Glance down for a look at what the pack contains and a short trailer showing the cars and circuits in action.
Legends pack contents:
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA (1965)
- Austin Mini Cooper S (1965)
- BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 (1975)
- Ford Capri RS3100 Gr.4 (1974)
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 (1971)
- Ford GT40 Mk.I (1965)
- Ford Lotus Cortina (1963)
- Jaguar E-Type Lightweight (1963)
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30) (1971)
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10) (1972)
- Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 (1974)
- Porsche 914/6 GT (1970)
- SHELBY COBRA "DAYTONA" COUPE (1965)
- Team Need For Speed Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
- Dijon-Prenois (1972)
- Hockenheim (1982)
- Monza (1958)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts GP (1966)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts Short (1952)
- Silverstone (1975)
Check out the trailer, then read our definitive Shift 2: Unleashed review if you haven't already.