Deus Ex: HR GameStop Pre-Order Gives You the Chance to Win a $20,000 Augmentation
Written Friday, July 08, 2011 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Starting today until August 30th, GameStop is offering the opportunity to win yourself $20,000 worth of Deus Ex augmentations for your living room when you pre-order your copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The 'Augment Your Living Room' PowerUp Rewards pre-order program has launched at GameStop, Pro or free PowerUp rewards account holders the chance to win big.
You must pre-order the game using your PowerUp reward card and then pick up the game during the sweepstakes period to receive one entry into the Augment Your Room Sweepstakes. Alternatively, you can enter via mail on a 3"x5" card in an envelope, with your full name, phone number and mailing address clearly printed on it. Mail it to: 'The Marketing Arm Inc. Attention: “Deus Ex: Augment Your Room Sweepstakes”, #140, 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452.' In case you haven't twigged it yet, this competition is US only.
The 'Augment Your Living Room' sweepstakes prize details are as follows:
One winner will receive:
- A Deus Ex: Human Machinima Augmented Arm Statue, with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $1,000
- A 3D television, with an ARV of $5,500;
- A home entertainment system, with an ARV of $2,500
- Surround sound stereo equipment, with an ARV of $3,000 A
- Motorized television mount, with an ARV of $2,000
- Home theater seating, with an ARV of $3,000
- Three console gaming systems with motion controller systems, with an ARV of $2,000
- A GameStop Gift Card, with an ARV of $500 (All conditions and restrictions pertaining to any GameStop Gift Card apply)
- A home theater remote control, with an ARV of $300
- Installation accessories for above prizes, with an ARV of $200
Collectively, the value of these prizes weighs in at a staggering $20,000. Take a look at a picture of the Augmented Arm Statue we snapped from the E3 2011 showfloor. That's worth a grand, that is! Blimey.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is out on August 23rd in North America and August 26th in Europe. For more information on the 'Augment Your Living Room' competition, head over to www.poweruprewards.com