New Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge Gameplay Video Does Scrums
Written Friday, July 29, 2011 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Fans of rugger will get a kick out of this second Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge gameplay trailer, which unlike the first video, shows actual on-pitch action demonstrating the on-screen HUD and actual mechanics that you'll be getting to grips with when the game launches later in the year.
Hoping to be the most realistic rugby game yet, Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge will release with the following features:
- Single Match Mode, Competition Mode, and multi year Career Mode as well as extensive help and Tutorial Mode options available for players new to the sport
- 93 teams and 31 stadia featured including official team and competition licenses for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Tri Nations, Bledisloe Cup, Super Rugby teams, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield
- Enjoy the game with groups of friends locally, or compete in online multiplayer with support up to 4v4 via Xbox Live
- Create or customise players, teams, and competitions using the extensive customisation tools to shape the game to your own preferences and keep the game fresh season after season
- Dynamic presentation delivers a true on-field rugby experience with enhanced replay angles, lifelike cut-scenes, rich sound, and real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall
Featuring scrums, long kicks and fast-paced running play in the bid to score tries and convert points with well-aimed kick, Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge is certainly looking the part ahead of its release in quarter 3 2011. Check out the new gameplay trailer below for a proper look at the game.