Dungeon Siege III 'Treasures of the Sun' DLC Adding Content Galore
Written Thursday, September 01, 2011 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
If you think you're done exploring dark catacombs in Dungeon Siege III, think again, as today Square Enix has announced the Treasures of the Sun DLC, which adds several hours of new gameplay, as more of the game's world of Ehb is unlocked for you to discover.
There'll be a new plot arc, additional quests, new enemies to slaughter and a pile of fresh loot waiting to be piundered, as you travel beyond the borders of Ehb into the all-new Aranoi Desert environment in a search for a lost Legion hero, finding a forgotten abbey with a hidden treasure of the Azunite Faith along the way, as you fight through hordes of villains.
Here's what you'll find in the Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun DLC pack:
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities
- Level up to 35: Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun will further power up players by raising Dungeon Siege III's existing level cap from 30 to 35
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in Dungeon Siege III
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system
Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun DLC will be available from the Xbox Live Marketplace in October 2011 for 800 Microsoft Points.