Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
There's an achievement for playing a ranked match with 6 friends...and only one other friend of mine is getting this game. Anyone who want's to grab this one early, send me a friend request. If it isn't obvious enough, gt is ODST Kayne. Add a msg to it so i know who you are :)

I'm in the same boat, except none of my friends are getting it. Feel free to send me a request Kayne, I haven't been on my box much lately because my Gold ran out, so I'll send you one whenever I get back on unless you beat me to it.

This is an open invite btw, anyone who's getting this is welcome to send me a friend request, just include a message telling me why you sent it, I usually ignore random friend requests without an introduction. My tag is the same as my forum name.

I really hope we don't have to play a whole game with 6 friends. If so it'll be laggy as all hell with all of us being on different sides of the pond.

The way I read it, it just says play so I would assume it would unlock when the match began. Also, it says play with 6 friends, does that imply it requires 7 people all together?

Feel free to add my GT for this game as well, GT is ALFstatus. I'll be picking it up Feb 16th at midnight and playing for at least a few hours straight-away. Might start with campaign though.

Anyone know if they have dedicated servers for multiplayer?

You would have thought so, 18 people in a match is a lot to support.

Its likely going to be Hosted servers because normally in games you cant Invite your freinds to ranked games and theres an achievements for playing a ranked game with 6 of your friends. So its either going to have a MP lobby system like Call of duty and you can search a Ranked match with your party or its going to be hosted rooms. Personally i could suport and host 18 players easily but i cant speak for everybody.

Yeah, I could also but this means there's gonna be big problems with lag unless they somehow have a system in place that indentifies the best connection for host.

I'm not aware of what they have in place for COD but we all know about the problems in many other games, Gears being the biggest example.

I know the PC version is going to have dedicated servers. Does that determine anything?

Edited by Mikey1610

Yeah, I could also but this means there's gonna be big problems with lag unless they somehow have a system in place that indentifies the best connection for host.

I'm not aware of what they have in place for COD but we all know about the problems in many other games, Gears being the biggest example.

I know the PC version is going to have dedicated servers. Does that determine anything?

PC Games normally have dedicated servers for all there games but i do hope they have dedicated servers for this game becuase as you say there will be issues with lag/disconnection Etc. AvP on PC was perfect so hopefully they can replicate that onto the console. Dedicated servers are the way to go for an 18 player MP games. Ground war is terrible on the Cod games.

The way I read it, it just says play so I would assume it would unlock when the match began. Also, it says play with 6 friends, does that imply it requires 7 people all together?

Feel free to add my GT for this game as well, GT is ALFstatus. I'll be picking it up Feb 16th at midnight and playing for at least a few hours straight-away. Might start with campaign though.

Given that the basic Team Deathmatch-or-whatever-it's-going-to-be-called format will be 6v6v6, I really doubt it. Of course that makes it either a stupid achievement, or a bad description.

Given that we're all in different time zones, we might have to set this up for a weekend though. If someone wants to organize a time we can all get together, put my name on the list please sir.

Given that the basic Team Deathmatch-or-whatever-it's-going-to-be-called format will be 6v6v6, I really doubt it. Of course that makes it either a stupid achievement, or a bad description.

Given that we're all in different time zones, we might have to set this up for a weekend though. If someone wants to organize a time we can all get together, put my name on the list please sir.

I'll add your GT when I get home from work sometime tomorrow. I'm pretty much down to play anytime but Thursdays & Friday until late night since I work third shift twice a week. We'll have to get a good time goin' that other peopl are able to play. Best for me is anytime Mon-Wed, or 7pm - 11 pm Thurs - Sun, sometimes earlier depending on the little one's bedtime. :p

I'm available at any time on the weekends, but I can't commit to anything during the week between school and the kids.

I can only guarantee availability from say, 8pm-1am saturdays & sundays, so we'll plan on connecting for six-pack, and others sometime then if nobody has conflicting schedules. I'll also be available all day tuesday of the games release if people want to play, I can make myself available to be a part of multiple "six-pack"s if need-be. ALFstatus is gamertag, I just sent you an add attrox