Achievment Trading - PC

TheUseR

Hello!

I just wanted to ask if anyone wanted to boost this game with me? I finished all single player achivmenets. And got 900G on this game. But the problem is, I'm not able to find any multiplayer matches going on, I think that there is no buddy playing this game. So I was woundring if anyone wanted to join me to get 1000G on this game. But, as the title says, I play this game on PC. This is also the reason why I created a new therad and did not use the sticky one.

Those are the achivmenets which are locked for me;

DIY

Create a race using the race editor.

Natural selection

Finish 30 online Career races ranked 1st.

Underground brotherhood

Play and win 30 online custom races you haven't created.

A prophet in his own country

Finish ranked 1st on 10 online custom races you HAVE created.

And Completion obsession syndrome of course, but this will not be a problem I guess :drunk

Thanks for reading... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
um, just a quick question as i cant start the game yet (bought it on steam weekendsale, but no cdkey yet, they run out of them..).

does this steam version have gfwl support and can we earn achievements for our beloved gamertag?

yes to both of your questions

and I to cannot wait for my cdkey to arrive, whenever that is, but what do you expect its $3.74 on the main page of steam they are going to run out

so i was looking on the steam forums today and people have estimated that we will have our cd keys by noon on monday, valve time

so for once in my life a monday will be a good day

edit: so much for that idea 11 pm edt and still no key...... at least the Reach beta was fun

Edited by vault69

• 2 weeks later...

$3.74?? was that from the codemasters pack for $80??

I soo wanted to get that, but it was my off pay week and i'd just spent my fortnights play money on PC bits after paying the bills. damn you fortnightly pay!!!?!$@$%^%

its $20 now tho, which I'm still considering.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...