Rorke Files Collectibles Location Guide - Audiophile Achievement

Maka

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_vjIvLM8v0]Call of Duty: Ghosts - Rorke Files Locations - Intel Guide - Audiophile Achievement/Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

[

] - Ghost Stories

After playing a short section on the space station, you will return back down to your character. At this point, sprint down the road along the sidewalk, and then enter the first house, with a car in the driveway, on your right. Go inside the house, and find the file on the ground.

[

] - Brave New World

After proceeding through the level, and destroying two helicopters, you will make it to the Headquarters. You’ll find the file on the 3rd floor of this building, sitting on the table next to the balcony.

[

] - No Man’s Land

This one is hard to miss. You will come to a section with a destroyed wind turbine and a large crane. After killing the enemies, follow the left hand side into a small building, where you will find the file sitting on a desk.

[

] - Struck Down

Part way through the mission, you will have a tear gas slow-motion breach of a locker room. After killing all the enemies, turn 90 degrees to your left after entering the door, and find the file sitting in the locker.

[

] – Homecoming

At the beginning of the mission, you will enter a building. Before going up the stairs, there will be a small room to the left of the stairs. Find the file on a desk in this room.

[

] - Legends Never Die

After the flood, you will cross a between two buildings using a collapsing walkway. Immediately after, you will come to a room with two enemies that are standing behind a desk. Kill them both, and find the file on the desk that they were standing near.

[

] - Federation Day

You will repel down the side of a building and then cut the glass and breach through. Once you get inside the building, follow the hallway to the left, and enter the first available room, where you will find the laptop directly in front of you on a desk upon entering the room.

[

] - Birds of Prey

At the end of the level, you will enter a room where Rorke is waiting. Immediately pick up the file on the desk that Rorke is leaning against. If you wait too long, the mission will end.

[

] - The Hunted

After the crash landing, you will be tasked with finding your team. Once you come to them, look to the left to see a waterfall. To the left of the waterfall, there is a large rock with vines coming down on it. At the bottom of this large rock, you will find the file.

[

] – Clockwork

You’ll come to a section where you are forced to turn on your night vision, and pass through metal detectors. Go up the stairs directly in front of you, and there is a glass room with the file on the desk. You can grab in through the window, or go inside.

[

] - Atlas Falls

You will come to a control room, where there will be one person inside who one of your allies will take care of. To the right of the controls, there is a small room, where you will find the file.

[

] - Into the Deep

After destroying the LSC, you will end up on a sunken boat. As soon as you go forward, look down slightly to the right to find it on the ocean floor. This is right at beginning of a section where you get ambushed by a ton of enemies, where you see vertically standing rocks and an archway in the distance.

[

] - End of the Line

You will come to a large missile silo, and be asked to turn on your camera to examine it. From the door of this room, go down the stairs and turn left immediately at the bottom finding the file on some crates.

[

] - Sin City

After killing all the enemies once you reach the section with the staircases, you’re ally with open a shutter for you to crouch under. After going under, turn to your left and find it on some table near some couches.

[

] - All or Nothing

At the beginning of the mission, directly after putting your mask on, turn around 180 degrees, and you will find the file in one of the beds.

[

] - Severed Ties

After you enter the building, launch the missile and start the on-screen impact timer, you will go down a flight of stairs, following your ally. He will open a door. You’ll want to go through this first door, and then turn right into the hallway. In the hallway, go into the first room to find a file on the desk.

[

] – Loki

After an explosion, you will float through a short tunnel. Directly after exiting the tube, you’ll want to kill the 2-3 enemies and then look to your left a spot a large destroyed solar panel. In between the solar panel and the short tube that you floated through, you’ll spot the file floating in space. The file moves around, so it won’t always be in the exact same spot.

[

] - The Ghost Killer

At the beginning of the mission, in the room with the small tv, you’ll want to turn around and find a red tool chest next to the jeep. The file is on top of the chest.

Additional Video Guides:

Edited by Maka

Nice work... I was hoping someone made this before I get the game tomorrow.... Good Job

Thanks. Might even look into making an achievement guide tomorrow night, since I have solutions for many of the achievements already anyways. Have to finish up my BF4 guide first [priorities, right?], and then I may take a look at doing that. I wish I could be more useful, but I'm just terribly busy with school among other things.

Yeah, I've been slacking. Hopefully everyone hasn't already beaten the game, and unsubscribed from me.

I'll let it slide this one time and won't share the hacking rumours but if you don't get videos up release day next time then.... I haven't got time to wait around for you.... :p

to finish up my BF4 guide first [priorities, right?]

Fuck yeah.

I'll let it slide this one time and won't share the hacking rumours but if you don't get videos up release day next time then.... I haven't got time to wait around for you....

I'm probably getting Burial at Sea (BioShock Infinite) this week. :p So those will be worked on just for you for release date.

This is also a great indicator as to people who actually get review copies and those that lie, since DLC doesn't leak early.

Barely a man but ok. :p hehe/

What's your schedule going to turn into once the X1 releases? I don't even want to imagine..

Picking up DR3 & Forza 5 for sure, although Forza 5, I don't make guides, just information videos about cars. Might get Ryse, although that's probably going to be mostly story based. Lastly, getting Killer Instinct, where fighting isn't my strength.

I'll be busy, but might not be as busy as lately.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...