Heist update Achievements possibly leaked

Tarvu

BzDEmBeCcAAlHLn.png

Via @ST3V3HACKER

GTA Online: Invest your hard earned cash to set up a Heist.

GTA Online: Complete a Heist prep mission.

GTA Online: Complete a Heist finale without anyone dying.

GTA Online: Complete a Heist finale without anyone taking any damage.

GTA Online: As a Heist Leader set the finale cut as 25% across all players.

GTA Online: Earn 5 gold medals across Heist preps and finales.

GTA Online: Earn 25 gold medals across Heist preps and finales.

GTA Online: Complete The Prison Break as Heist Leader or Crew.

GTA Online: Complete The Pacific Standard Job as Heist Leader or Crew.

GTA Online: Complete The Humane Labs Raid as Heist Leader or Crew.

Edited by Tarvu

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks as though it could very well be legit. Three Heists ain't too bad. The achievements look a little daunting for not taking damage in a Heist though.

Hmmm.

It does indeed - but the no damage one wouldn't be too bad if you take the Halo route and let 3 others do everything for you.

I agree with Dirty though, there should definitely be at least 5 for how long we've waited.

I agree with Dirty though, there should definitely be at least 5 for how long we've waited.

I mean, I could physically rob 5 banks and get away/do the jail time quicker than R* can release 3 for a gaming console! :rolleyes:

Hell, why not really shaft us, R*? Put a damn price tag on it, I dare you. :mad:

Hell, why not really shaft us, R*? Put a damn price tag on it, I dare you. :mad:

Well they did put a price tag from my reading.

Use your GTA Online $ by buying shark cards to start the Heist. So from my reading at least the Heist leader/host has to invest in setting up the Heist. I wonder if the other members of the team have to pay a fee for entering. Maybe they don't seeing as the Heist leader/host gets to choose the final cut for each member.

If it is as I am reading it then how much FUN would it be to setup a Heist with your cash and having everyone in the lobby idle while you do all the work to get the payoff like so many people are doing for other missions in this game.

Well they did put a price tag from my reading.

Use your GTA Online $ by buying shark cards to start the Heist. So from my reading at least the Heist leader/host has to invest in setting up the Heist. I wonder if the other members of the team have to pay a fee for entering. Maybe they don't seeing as the Heist leader/host gets to choose the final cut for each member.

If it is as I am reading it then how much FUN would it be to setup a Heist with your cash and having everyone in the lobby idle while you do all the work to get the payoff like so many people are doing for other missions in this game.

Hmm. Funny you say that. I wonder how much the 'entry fee' will be to do a heist? $10K buy in and you get $80K for completing the heist, split it 4 ways and only profit $10K for 25 minutes of gameplay > Turns Xbox off.. :(

Hmm. Funny you say that. I wonder how much the 'entry fee' will be to do a heist? $10K buy in and you get $80K for completing the heist, split it 4 ways and only profit $10K for 25 minutes of gameplay > Turns Xbox off.. :(

Maybe R* will be relying on the achievements that are attached to Heists to keep us playing it over and over for sometime.

Over the past year I have seen R* erode the payout to time invested in missions.

Rooftop Rumble could be done quick at the start, then they change the mission to lengthen it, then they make it so that if you complete any mission quickly you get less payout than if you idle for another ten minutes to get maximum payoff. All I have seen is the payouts going down for time invested.

Can't wait to see how much we get per minute invested for Heists. I won't hold my hopes up after all I have seen so far.

>GTA Online: Invest your hard earned cash to set up a Heist.

fucking knew it was going to cost money just to attempt them...just like in singleplayer and you can bet Lester will take a cut as well, fail or succeed.

not to mention literally none of their DLC/updates have actually associated the "you can go solo or with friends, its all up to you in GTA Online" pre-release hype videos

much less the "significant single player campaign addons"...and i love that they've continued to use the word "mission" for fucking team deathmatch

oh wow theres a short dialog before each mission, SO REVOLUTIONARY!

they'll be sure to start shining up those GTABUX cards to get what ever remaining cash you didnt waste on their countless cosmetics released over the last 12 months.

fuck this game.

if this was released on day one instead of 2 weeks later it'd have gotten the same amount of attention and worthy raitings by critics that Destiny has/is getting, the only saving grace is the single player campaign aspect, which Bungie didnt even bother with and still broke GTA 5's sales records

Edited by eiVaL

I wonder how many people minimum can do a Heist? If it's like 3 or 4, then completing a Heist finale without anyone dying could be easy; though as someone mentioned, the AI can kill you in one shot, lol.

Shit achievements all around now that I took a second - and third - look at them.

I hope they're fake, just for the sake of my completion percentage.

Over the past year I have seen R* erode the payout to time invested in missions.

Yupp, I'm more than aware of how R* continually changed mission payouts pushed people away from the game. In a way, I wish they'd release heists without achievements, so R* can accurately judge just how much the community really cares at this point. No achievements and the whole damn heist DLC would be a ghost town 2 weeks after release.

GTAIV had some truly great single player DLC additions that were worth every dollar I payed for them. GTAV DLC on the other hand can't stand in the same field as IV's. Think of all the awesome things they could have done DLC wise in V and compare it to what they've churned out so far..

I gotta say, it will be interesting to see how GTAV performs online for Xbox One upon release. :rolleyes:

I gotta say, it will be interesting to see how GTAV performs online for Xbox One upon release. :rolleyes:

Watch it be the smoothest experience ever, drawing in thousands upon thousands of returning and new gamers.

Anyways, here's hoping Rockstar has been working on quality Single-Player DLC for GTA V though. Hopefully up to par with The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Speaking of which, I wonder if gamers will have to purchase Single-Player DLC twice for each console, of if buying it once will suffice :(

BzDEmBeCcAAlHLn.png

Via @ST3V3HACKER

GTA Online: Complete a Heist prep mission.

GTA Online: Complete a Heist finale without anyone dying.

GTA Online: Complete a Heist finale without anyone taking any damage.

GTA Online: As a Heist Leader set the finale cut as 25% across all players.

GTA Online: Earn 5 gold medals across Heist preps and finales.

GTA Online: Earn 25 gold medals across Heist preps and finales.

GTA Online: Complete The Prison Break as Heist Leader or Crew.

GTA Online: Complete The Pacific Standard Job as Heist Leader or Crew.

GTA Online: Complete The Humane Labs Raid as Heist Leader or Crew.

Barry Burton: "WHAT what is this...!? :D

Watch it be the smoothest experience ever, drawing in thousands upon thousands of returning and new gamers.

We should take bets. I'm expecting problems, but not as bad as the 360 version. If it's that bad again.. Well, expect me to have plenty of choice words to say directed at R* post release. ;)

Anyways, here's hoping Rockstar has been working on quality Single-Player DLC for GTA V though. Hopefully up to par with The Ballad of Gay Tony.
Hmm, you're optimistic on this, Bigg. Usually I'm the optimistic one.. I hope we get some quality single player additions, but at this point I can't help but to think it may not happen. Although, with the One release, it would be a perfect opportunity for R* to capitalise and release one soon after. Of course I don't see that happening, but I can dream too. ;):)

Speaking of which, I wonder if gamers will have to purchase Single-Player DLC twice for each console, of if buying it once will suffice :(
To be fair, I don't mind purchasing for both consoles. Though, if they wanna give me a 'buy one, get one free' deal, that would be cool too. :)

We should take bets. I'm expecting problems, but not as bad as the 360 version. If it's that bad again.. Well, expect me to have plenty of choice words to say directed at R* post release. ;)

I'll take the side that the Online will run smooth and never have a single error. LOL.

Hmm, you're optimistic on this, Bigg. Usually I'm the optimistic one.. I hope we get some quality single player additions, but at this point I can't help but to think it may not happen. Although, with the One release, it would be a perfect opportunity for R* to capitalise and release one soon after. Of course I don't see that happening, but I can dream too. ;):)

Woah! You don't? I'm pretty sure someone at Rockstar said in an article on XBA a while back that they were indeed going to push out Single-Player DLC at some point.

To be fair, I don't mind purchasing for both consoles. Though, if they wanna give me a 'buy one, get one free' deal, that would be cool too. :)

Now you're being too optimistic! Forget buying it twice, that's criminal! :p

I'm just stoked that I'm gonna have to pay for more Gald to recomplete this damn game. I was hoping I could wait for the PC release without ever loading it on 360 again.

I want a full game Zombie conversion add-on like Undead Nightmare for RDR. That would be amazing in a GTA game.

Wonder how much it'll cost to set a heist up. $300? $3000? $30,000?

I'm thinking about $5K. Anymore and I'll call bullshit on it. At 4 players with a $20K buy in, if you can't rob something successfully, you're a shit robber and should simply get a flippin' day job.

Watch Lester - a bloody AI/NPC character, take a friggin' cut at the end of every heist too. :rolleyes:

Wonder how much it'll cost to set a heist up. $300? $3000? $30,000?

I'm thinking about $5K. Anymore and I'll call bullshit on it. At 4 players with a $20K buy in, if you can't rob something successfully, you're a shit robber and should simply get a flippin' day job.

Watch Lester - a bloody AI/NPC character, take a friggin' cut at the end of every heist too. :rolleyes:

You guys are overly optimistic…

Setting up the heist will cost $1million.

Lester will take 99% of the cut.

I want a full game Zombie conversion add-on like Undead Nightmare for RDR. That would be amazing in a GTA game.

I liked Undead Nightmare a bit, but I'm sick of zombie DLC. I want something fresh like Gay Tony with awesome new characters.

Not sure if it's true or not but I read an article earlier today that claimed rockstar announced that heists won't be coming with next gen consoles. Along with their usual "we are sorry for the delay" and "it's taking longer than we thought"

I'll try and find that article again and post the link