Jan/11/2015 New title update 1.9.0.18

Off The WaLL

I was a level 66 before the title update. After the update I just started the game and pop! Boom! Level 100! 20G

I got my last achievement. So finally 200/200G

Just a heads up :dance: (I'm still at lvl 66)

I'll start the windows 8 version maybe I could unlock everything.

By the way this update fixed almost all the horrible problems that I had with this game.

(Nokia Lumia 520)

THREAD UPDATE: I unlocked everything as soon as I started the windows 8 version POP! all the achievements unlocked! +200G

note: (windows 8 manual update) Delete the old Uno & friends windows 8 version v1.0.1

Download the new 1.9.0S

Don't worry you can't download the old v1.0.1 anymore.

Edited by Off The WaLL

Thanks for the heads up! Did exactly as you said and the level 100 cheevo popped for me on windows phone. Then downloaded win 8 version, having never played it, and once started all cheevos popped except win two games in a row which was odd. I'll easily be able to do that later though, so thanks for the info and thanks for the 200 extra gs and 2 more complete games. YAY! :woop:

Thanks for the heads up! Did exactly as you said and the level 100 cheevo popped for me on windows phone. Then downloaded win 8 version, having never played it, and once started all cheevos popped except win two games in a row which was odd. I'll easily be able to do that later though, so thanks for the info and thanks for the 200 extra gs and 2 more complete games. YAY! :woop:

You are welcome! :)

Edited by Off The WaLL