Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/742/UPp+28E=.jpgTeam 2K20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgBeat a Team 2K member or someone that has unlocked this achievement in an online game.

If anyone gets this and wishes to share it with other members, please post here. Thank-you.

someone must have the virual achievement since there is now a pic of it. Who ever has it do you mind sharing it with a few of us please

The reason there is a pic is because the only person in the world who has it, is a silver account gamesaver named TigerWoods2009.

You can boost the other online achievement in private, unranked matches so i'm going to send a few of you messages. I'm #8 in the world with GS in the game and I want to be #1 legit to 1000 this game.

The reason there is a pic is because the only person in the world who has it, is a silver account gamesaver named TigerWoods2009.

You can boost the other online achievement in private, unranked matches so i'm going to send a few of you messages. I'm #8 in the world with GS in the game and I want to be #1 legit to 1000 this game.

i dont think there is a game to gamesave a viral achievement. And i also dont think he would submit the achievement pic on here lol

how do you know he gamesaved, did he admit to it?

i dont think there is a game to gamesave a viral achievement. And i also dont think he would submit the achievement pic on here lol

how do you know he gamesaved, did he admit to it?

You can hack the system and unlock the achievements that way. That's how people had the 1000s in NHL2K7 and NHL2K8 before their accounts were reset.

And hes a gamesaver because I watched him get to #1 in Tiger 09 and push me to 3rd, 2nd legit. He did the same here and everything has 'Acquired' next to it, which isn't even possible for the online achievements. So he doesn't have to admit anything....it's obvious hes a cheater.

And he didn't submit the achievement pic. The way it works is that you go to mgc.net...click their profile and go to their xbox.com profile. Click the achievements, and you can save them and submit them yourself.

You can hack the system and unlock the achievements that way. That's how people had the 1000s in NHL2K7 and NHL2K8 before their accounts were reset.

And hes a gamesaver because I watched him get to #1 in Tiger 09 and push me to 3rd, 2nd legit. He did the same here and everything has 'Acquired' next to it, which isn't even possible for the online achievements. So he doesn't have to admit anything....it's obvious hes a cheater.

And he didn't submit the achievement pic. The way it works is that you go to mgc.net...click their profile and go to their xbox.com profile. Click the achievements, and you can save them and submit them yourself.

you cant just hack a file to get a viral online achievement. I know because my friend is a admin on 360gamesaves and he told me there is NO possible way to do what your accusing him for. maybe he did get it legit. Sorry but i dont make it a habbit of calling people gamesavers when there is a possiblility he indeed got it legit.

you cant just hack a file to get a viral online achievement. I know because my friend is a admin on 360gamesaves and he told me there is NO possible way to do what your accusing him for. maybe he did get it legit. Sorry but i dont make it a habbit of calling people gamesavers when there is a possiblility he indeed got it legit.

.....:confused: You're a moron....

Listen to me. You can hack into Xbox and unlock achievements. That is how people unlocked glitched achievements. If you can unlock an achievement that isn't even possible, then obviously you can easily hack a system to unlock an achievement that is possible. Just because it's viral means nothing....it's still a damn achievement, based on the same system as the rest of the achievements. Trust me. I'm part of the team that runs the biggest Universal Leaderboard on the net for Legit Gamers, so i'm used to looking at gamers profiles and deciding whether they have Gamesaved or not.

Besides...he unlocked the ONLINE achievements while he was OFFLINE. If he was online, there would be a date next to the achievement, which there ARE NOT!!!!!! THAT is the biggest sign that he is a gamesaver. God damn. Know what you're fighting about before you create a pointless argument like this where you just make an ass of yourself.

.....:confused: You're a moron....

Listen to me. You can hack into Xbox and unlock achievements. That is how people unlocked glitched achievements. If you can unlock an achievement that isn't even possible, then obviously you can easily hack a system to unlock an achievement that is possible. Just because it's viral means nothing....it's still a damn achievement, based on the same system as the rest of the achievements. Trust me. I'm part of the team that runs the biggest Universal Leaderboard on the net for Legit Gamers, so i'm used to looking at gamers profiles and deciding whether they have Gamesaved or not.

Besides...he unlocked the ONLINE achievements while he was OFFLINE. If he was online, there would be a date next to the achievement, which there ARE NOT!!!!!! THAT is the biggest sign that he is a gamesaver. God damn. Know what you're fighting about before you create a pointless argument like this where you just make an ass of yourself.

wow! someone needs calm the fuck down! 1st off your taking this to personal. 2nd there is no way to hack any files for the 360. Ir breaks the digital signature. You should do alittle more research on gamesaving b4 you start calling people morons. cause there is no hacking involved at all!

wow! someone needs calm the fuck down! 1st off your taking this to personal. 2nd there is no way to hack any files for the 360. Ir breaks the digital signature. You should do alittle more research on gamesaving b4 you start calling people morons. cause there is no hacking involved at all!

....you're kidding right? Gamesaving includes everything like Profile glitching, hacking,etc. You can hack the system....that is how people have glitched achievements in games like NHL2K7 and NHL2K8.

Besides, look at it like this. To Gamesave using a profile glitch, you need to have a profile that has all of the achievement unlocked to begin with! No one in the world has the 1000 or the 2K viral achievement that this person has, so profile glitching was not possible. That leaves 1 possibility. Hacking, which has been done, he did, and will continue to be done.

Seriously....stop trying to prove your point when you are way off point and missing everything. If no one else in the world has the achievement, the only way he got it is hacking. end of story.

And i'm not taking this personal at all. I could care less what you say, until you say i'm wrong and have no facts that surround your argument whatsoever. You obviously have no idea what you're arguing about, so drop it bro. You're just looking worse and worse over there.