You know what? Forget the 1000GS.

At first I was really enjoying this game, and looking forward to having the 1000GS on it to show for it.

But getting toward the end of the 100,000 credits, which I have put so much time and effort into, I've decided the last little bit of gameplay (Maybe another 20,000?) just isn't worth it.

You see, every time I really get on a roll and get a score of about 25-4, or something similar, the game will usually disconnect me from the server with about 2 minutes remaining, cheating me out of 1000 credits (Team conflict, 25x40 = 1000). That is also completely unacceptable and a major design flaw. That's a considerable amount for the game to just decide "You know what, you can't have that".

I'd be well beyond 100,000 credits if it weren't for this gaping hole in the design of this game. What the HELL is the point of striving for a number like 100,000 when every kill doesn't really count?

Up yours Treyarch, you just can't get it right.

I pray every night that your company goes bankrupt.

The design flaw isn't in the dropping out.

The design flaw is in the fact that I don't get the 1000 credits I technically earned because Treyarch were too stupid to reward the players AS they got the kills.

Call of Duty 4 nailed it. Kill someone, and the +5 / +10 / +whatever pops up right there and then. Then you get a nice bonus for staying till the end of the game.

Thing is, I don't have connection issues in any other PC game (This is the PC version I'm talking about). Ever. Nada. Zip. Period. And I play a hell of a lot of them online. Only in this game do I have frequent, severe problems, and I've forwarded the appropriate ports etc. Friends who play this also suffer from the same problem.

Fact of matter is, if you're going to have a credits system that relies on being there for the whole game, fix your broken-ass online system first.

So, perhaps I should have made myself more clear, but in my eyes that's a game-breaking design flaw. And if that isn't, the shotty sniper bullshit certainly is.

i'm with you on the online issues as well. The major problem i have with this game is i get major lag. I can play any other game online fine. but once i go online with this game every match i get into, the game just sucks my internet connection and it just turns into an awful lag fest. the only game type i don't get lag in is Team Conflict.

I agree with this also, the countless amount of times I have been disconnected from the servers is a joke. Also I don't think it is a problem with your connection because when it happens to me there is no warning of it, sometimes the screen just goes black and straight back to the menu and if you were doing well it is infuriating. I have finally finished the online achievements and I certainly won't be playing it again as it took around 20 hours mainly due to the disconnects.

So it means you have to play the game a little longer than you might have intended...God forbid you play a game because you actually want to play it, instead of just being an achievement whore.

I did enjoy this game at first, but the disconnects really are a problem if you are doing well, getting robbed of your credits is a bad flaw. After I got to around 70000 credits I did start to get fed up with the multiplayer. Although I admit that the achievement whore in me did help me get to the 100000 credits mark. :D

So it means you have to play the game a little longer than you might have intended...God forbid you play a game because you actually want to play it, instead of just being an achievement whore.

I did enjoy the game at first, but after a while it'll start to really infuriate you.

At first it was "This game is actually quite fun, I'll be playing this for a while!".

1,300 - 1,400 kills later, I'm over being thrown out of servers for no reason, especially when I was doing well. I'm sick and tired of the lag I get in every game, regardless of the location of the host.

It's not that I have to play it longer than I intended, it's that the game barely ever works the way it's meant to. It was released in 2008 for fucks sake, and releasing broken games just isn't good enough any more.

It's not like this is a minor hiccup, its a gaping hole that ruins online play for me, and for everyone else who feels the same way.

nothing personal but you dont have many impresive 1000s on your card so maybe it would be best if u stuck it out and completed this one:)

clearly u dont understand this site is made by and for achievement whores so why dont u just keep your pointless comments to yourself :mad:

Edited by CovertDog

nothing personal but you dont have many impresive 1000s on your card so maybe it would be best if u stuck it out and completed this one:)

I get what you mean, and believe me I'm trying.

I started the game up again today, though, had a few successful games, but just now I got 15 kills and got cheated out of the credits with about 30 seconds to go.

Treyarch, you're making it VERY HARD for me to respect you as a company. I hope you're the next to get swallowed by bankruptcy.

I get what you mean, and believe me I'm trying.

I started the game up again today, though, had a few successful games, but just now I got 15 kills and got cheated out of the credits with about 30 seconds to go.

Treyarch, you're making it VERY HARD for me to respect you as a company. I hope you're the next to get swallowed by bankruptcy.

its probally because you live in australia. most of the time i see people from the us playing this game.

At first I was really enjoying this game, and looking forward to having the 1000GS on it to show for it.

But getting toward the end of the 100,000 credits, which I have put so much time and effort into, I've decided the last little bit of gameplay (Maybe another 20,000?) just isn't worth it.

You see, every time I really get on a roll and get a score of about 25-4, or something similar, the game will usually disconnect me from the server with about 2 minutes remaining, cheating me out of 1000 credits (Team conflict, 25x40 = 1000). That is also completely unacceptable and a major design flaw. That's a considerable amount for the game to just decide "You know what, you can't have that".

I'd be well beyond 100,000 credits if it weren't for this gaping hole in the design of this game. What the HELL is the point of striving for a number like 100,000 when every kill doesn't really count?

Up yours Treyarch, you just can't get it right.

I pray every night that your company goes bankrupt.

How about playing this game coz you LIKE it?

i been playing since game came out and i still aint got the 100k achieve

Dude it's the funniest 1000 GamerScore i've ever gotten on Xbox 360, and if you really need some fast credits for ''for England James?'' just play classic each kills gives you about 50 credits. So you're saying you got 25 kills and your playing classic you going into quite a bit a credits. Everybody that plays classic pretty much sucks, kinda like free-for-all on Call of duty 4. =]

The same thing kept happening to me from the time I started the game until I finally finished it. It doesn't just end the game the way Call of Duty does when the host drops because he is a sore loser. It completely clears the game out and doesn't give you your hard earned credits. Treyarch really needs to fix that so you can still get your credits.