• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I only need the "With Great Honor" achievement (Achieve a 'Cautious' impact rating in Multiplayer races (Pro Tour or Jam Session))

I need minimum one other player to play with online in order to get this one. If anyone can help me, add me: EspnB.

Will be home throughout summer vacation except 12-14th July. May not be playing each day, though.

• 3 weeks later...
Looking to get the Rush Hour achievement, so please add your GT to the list below, once we have enough people we can arrange a time & date:

1. ThePartyScen3

2. Igzy 23

3. ssTHE MVPss

4. Srta Matsusaka

Thanks!

Really want to get this out of the way, trying to get through all of my backlog asap.

Edited by Igzy 23
Adding player for boosting list!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I have sessions for this game all this coming week on trueachievements to get rush hour. I have one tonight Friday 7-26 at 4pm est for a start time. It runs for 3 hours and we'll be grinding xp as well. If interested msg me on XBL at freeleeday. Feel free to stop by for any amount of time and hopefully we can get 5 more and get rush hour. Already have 3 confirmed for session.

*EDIT* I didn't realize this wasn't specifically for the PC-GFWL version of this game. Nevermind....

Edited by freeleeday

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey I am looking for people to get most of the online cheevos, if anyone still play this game.

I'm going to be playing this game over the weekend if anyone is interested in working through the online stuff?? Gamertag is Jamiereloaded23, if anyone adds me please just message me with the game your looking to work on, as I've posted on a few older games forums over the past few days.

• 1 month later...
I only need the "With Great Honor" achievement (Achieve a 'Cautious' impact rating in Multiplayer races (Pro Tour or Jam Session))

I need minimum one other player to play with online in order to get this one. If anyone can help me, add me: EspnB.

Still need this. Will be available for at least the next two weeks, same gamertag as quoted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...