Achievement Guide (DLC)

Y0UNIK0RN

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please help me? i have just completed Broken Steel. And i got all of the achievements. But now when i look at my gamerscore list the game says i got 1200 gs but it is supose to say 1350. Is my game glitched? Is there anyway how to still get these achievements in my list?

Has anyone else had Mill Worker not unlock?? I turned in all the ignots to Everret and he gave me all the rewards, but no achievement????? WTF?

Edit: it randomly unlocked like 15 minutes later while just walking around.

Edited by JMills109
change

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dunno if anyone else has had this problem and I don't know which achievement is glitched, but in Broken steel one of the quests isn't counted in my overall gamerscore. If you go into the fallout achievement description it says it's counted, but in actuality it is not. Anyone know if I can fix this?

I dunno if anyone else has had this problem and I don't know which achievement is glitched, but in Broken steel one of the quests isn't counted in my overall gamerscore. If you go into the fallout achievement description it says it's counted, but in actuality it is not. Anyone know if I can fix this?

A lot of people had this problem. Use search function plz.

Recover your gamertag, re-earn the achievement.

Your post is a bit old, but I will give you an answer anyone incase others or wondering. You are better off than those who played the game before the 3rd DLC came out. You will be past level 20 before you finish the base game. In other words, you will go into the first DLC with over a 20 lvl character. Before you were stuck at level 20 and all that work you did, didn't count toward leveling up because level 30 didn't exist.

Bottom line. Just play away and don't worry about leveling up, you will hit 30 well before you finish. That is if you do everything.