Achievement Guide

I don't know if this will matter to anyone, but I have finished 3 different matches...3 different gametypes with a positive kill/death ratio and still not gotten the achievement "I'll take those odds".

I tried Armored Front, Control, and Deathmatch and I have had more kills than deaths 3-4 different times and it still won't unlock. I have absolutely no idea why. If anyone else has seen this or knows something I don't then please let me know.

Try getting 2:1 K/D ratio.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this will matter to anyone, but I have finished 3 different matches...3 different gametypes with a positive kill/death ratio and still not gotten the achievement "I'll take those odds".

I tried Armored Front, Control, and Deathmatch and I have had more kills than deaths 3-4 different times and it still won't unlock. I have absolutely no idea why. If anyone else has seen this or knows something I don't then please let me know.

I can confirm it in DM and TDM.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/440/UPsdRqA=.jpgFour Star General60 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgPromoted to rank: Four Star General

Yes, I can 100% say and confirm. You can boost the online achievements. You just need 3 other people to help.

The rank system that I saw so far was

Rank 1 : 1000xp

Rank 2 : 5000xp

Rank 3 : 10000xp

Rank 0 : 0 Recruit

Rank 1 : 1000 Private

Rank 2 : 5000 Private First Class

Rank 3 : 10000 Corporal

Rank 4 : 23000 Sergeant

Rank 5 : 38000 Staff Sergeant

Rank 6 : 56000 Sergeant First Class

Rank 7 : 77000 Master Sergeant

Rank 8 : 101000 First Sergeant

Rank 9 : 128000 Sergeant Major

Rank 10 : 158000 Command Sgt Major

Rank 11 : 194000 Sergeant Major of the Army

Rank 12 : 278000 Chief Warrant Officer

Rank 13 : 314000 Second Lieutenant

Rank 14 : 350000 First Lieutenant

Rank 15 : 446000 Major

Rank 16 : 494000 Lieutenant Colonel

Rank 17 : 542000 Colonel

Rank 18 : 602000 Brigadier General

Rank 19 : 700000 Major General

Rank 20 : 825000 Lieutenant General

Rank 21 : 1000000 General

those are the required exp for each lvl.

hope it helps

* just edited and added the Rank Names

Edited by Mr KILLJOYs

Just got bad robot.

Very easy way to do this is to hide in the building near point 3 with the laser rifle. Have a proximity mine, smg and shock grenade.

Toss out the mine near the enemy mech, then shock grenade, then laser the hell out of him. It does not matter if it is occupied when it blows up.

But again I can confirm that you do not have to use the weapons you spawn with.

Just got bad robot.

Very easy way to do this is to hide in the building near point 3 with the laser rifle. Have a proximity mine, smg and shock grenade.

Toss out the mine near the enemy mech, then shock grenade, then laser the hell out of him. It does not matter if it is occupied when it blows up.

But again I can confirm that you do not have to use the weapons you spawn with.

Yeah, the achievement doesnt count if you kill the mech with another mech. It just has to be with anything other then the mech:)

Okay, I deleted 28 posts of stupid flaming about pointless crap. Start it up again and I will just ban you, skipping the whole infraction thing. Looking at your profiles, you are all old enough to know better. Don't start it, don't feed the flames, etc.

To the guide's author, I deleted some additional posts that you had already incorporated or didn't add value, so you can edit your fourth post for more guide space.

To everyone...if you have a problem, send me a PM or report the post, don't flame back.

Thanks.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/440/UPpXfuA=.jpgI'll Take Those Odds15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgHave more kills than deaths at the end of any ranked match.

Not to hard to get if you have played all the other fears before but if this is your first one playing then it will take a little practice to get used to. Once you get used to the controls try camping an area with a fairly decent gun easiest with machine guns and whoever comes around the corner just shoot.Try to avoid running around them map since you are more vulnerable to getting shot by someone.

Okay, I deleted 28 posts of stupid flaming about pointless crap. Start it up again and I will just ban you, skipping the whole infraction thing. Looking at your profiles, you are all old enough to know better. Don't start it, don't feed the flames, etc.

To the guide's author, I deleted some additional posts that you had already incorporated or didn't add value, so you can edit your fourth post for more guide space.

To everyone...if you have a problem, send me a PM or report the post, don't flame back.

Thanks.

Thank you very much for the help sorry for the late reply my laptop had a hardware failure so I sent it to geek squad lol thank you though

Regarding the suicidal tendencies achievement. Do you have to kill yourself with grenades or something for it to work?

Into a the fire from a leaking gas valve on level 5 deliberately more than 5 times in a row to get the achievement but it did not fire for some reason.

I just used normal grenades..3-4 will do it easy.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/440/UPpXfuA=.jpgI'll Take Those Odds15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgHave more kills than deaths at the end of any ranked match.

Not to hard to get if you have played all the other fears before but if this is your first one playing then it will take a little practice to get used to. Once you get used to the controls try camping an area with a fairly decent gun easiest with machine guns and whoever comes around the corner just shoot.Try to avoid running around them map since you are more vulnerable to getting shot by someone.

You have to get a 2:1 ratio so if you die 10 times you need 20 kills