A Faster Way to Boost Epidemic Points!

Phool

I, Raven and Hunter were boosting Epidemic and got 80 Points per game and 60 Points when there was only two of us. However, two days after we started boosting I managed to do something dumb which turned out to be the best thing on Epidemic. I killed Raven (who was infected) and then I managed to kill Hunter (who was the soldier) about 4-5 secs. later. Immediately after that the statscreen popped up and it showed that I had 6 Points instead of 4. We tried it again and it worked!

So basically you break the neck of the infected and then shoot the soldier to recieve another 2 extra points.

Just host a match on Courtyard and run to the middle and then break the neck of the INFECTED and then Shoot the soldier in the head who's standing next by. For some reason you make the game believe that you kill two infected players = 6 Points.

You'll get a total amount of 117-118 Points in each and every game instead of 60-80 Points which will cut down the amount of games by half.

You will have 2000 Points after roughly 17 games!

Much better then the other tip in the chevo guide...

Edited by Phool
Forgot something

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

A much better way than shooting them in the head is:

There are two infected players. At one end a normal guy and an infected guy guy will spawn at one end and at the other end the infected guy he will be the one getting the points. You meet up in the middle and the infected guy (The one getting the points) gets fire on his glaive and then takes down the other infected guy and then explodes the glaive (right stick) to kill the normal guy. Round over and repeat untill the 19th round then you kill the normal guy first then the infected guy.

Yeah I used guy a lot in that. I didnt find this technique so not credit to me.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Here's a video on how to do it, everyone meets at the fire and the Infected player getting the points kills the other infected player, then ignites his Glaive to result in the human player dying...6 points. Every 8-10 minutes guarantees 118 points per person, an hour session giving out 236.

In order to get the last bit of points on the final round, ignite the glaive FIRST thus killing the human player then relight it and kill the infected player. You'll get 4 points, but it will knock you up to 118 rather than leaving you at 115 or 116.

If you screw up at ANY point, use the last round and tell the guys to stay at spawn. The guy getting the points will light the glaive on his way to the spawn, then ignite it thus killing the human player. Return to the fire, relight it and run back (the human player will have respawned). Ignite it again, rinse and repeat...catching the infected player in the fire blast will guarantee 2 points each time. So any screwups can be fixed in the final round...then when you're ready, kill the infected player.

The reason you can't kill the infected player first on the last round is because it will end the match immediately, thus forsaking a kill on the human player.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbIeToOWmqE]Dark Sector - Epidemic Boosting (The 3 Man Method) - YouTube[/ame]

It's meh quality, but this is how we did it.