Halo Facts U have never heard Amazing

chicks93

Halo and Halo 2 have sold more than 14.8 million copies worldwide. It’s expected that by the end of the year fans will have spent more than $1 billion on the Halo franchise.

The Halo 3 multiplayer beta, which ran for three weeks in May 2007, attracted more than 820,000 unique participants from 25 countries around the world and became the biggest console beta of all time.

Master Chief, the hero character of the “Halo” franchise, is one of the most recognizable characters in video games. He recently joined heroes of television and film as the first video game character to be immortalized in Madame Tussauds’ 250-year history.

Halo 3 has more audio than 20 feature films combined, including the following:

39,000 lines of dialogue

13,000 sound effects

Music totaling six hours of continuous play

he Halo franchise has received critical acclaim worldwide. Halo, Halo 2 and Halo 3 have received more than 235 awards from media and industry organizations in the United States alone.

Still my parents could recognize Sonic, Luigi, Bowzer and hell probably even Megaman (maybe not) before they could name Master Chief. Point is he isn't that recognizable to say one of the most.

Are your parents the only 2 people on the planet? No, they aren't, so just because they don't know the chief doesn't mean he's not of the most recognisable. There are a lot of people on the Earth you know?

Even though halo is an up an comming franchise..... i still think that mario is still the best game franchise that will continue for a while.

Up and coming franchise? Really? I would argue that a series that has been on two generations of consoles with 3 megahit games and spinoff games and characters, would be considered an established and strong franchise at this point.

Are your parents the only 2 people on the planet? No, they aren't, so just because they don't know the chief doesn't mean he's not of the most recognisable. There are a lot of people on the Earth you know?

Did you even read my first post? Oh ya you're the idiot that thought hyperspeed didn't spread the notes in rock band and emo apologized to the people in the thread. Should have expected this post from you...

Did you even read my first post? Oh ya you're the idiot that thought hyperspeed didn't spread the notes in rock band and emo apologized to the people in the thread. Should have expected this post from you...

And you're the idiot who doesn't realise that parents would recognise the old Sega characters like Sonic more causer there about 10 years older than Halo...

And you're the idiot who doesn't realise that parents would recognise the old Sega characters like Sonic more causer there about 10 years older than Halo...
I'm realizing the more clearer I make my point, the dumber the posters get when trying to prove me wrong. Anyway back on topic.

Damn dude I thought Sonic and Mario came out this year. Thanks for clearing that up! But in all seriousness when you say one of the more recognizable characters you have to factor in all ages. Parents will only be able to recognize Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Bowzer, etc. while kids should be able to recognize them and Master Chief. I doubt there are many kids who can't recognize Mario yet can with Master Chief.