Achievement Guide

DefJamV

i have never wrote a game guide/achievement guide/road map but omg this is poor at best. firstly you can get all of the achievements in one playthrough if you are playing as a member of g unit and there are 11 multiplayer achievements, the game takes four hours to complete and you dont need to collect all the posters and targets to get gold, they are just a big help but if you are good enough you can get away with only finding 4 of each or even all of the posters and no targets. and it isnt very helpful for finding all targets and posters(for getting all gold) in fact no help, the first levels are easy to find, sorry for slating your guide but its rubbish.

I'm sure he wrote 2 playthroughs for the co-op ones. I'm sure you're the only bastard here that would talk his friend into playing this game with them and than not helping them after.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chill out everyone he makes the game seem hard its one of the easiest games ever achievement difficulty is not 8/10 its about a 4/10 at worst and i was being constructive telling everyone the truth about the game as for not helping my friends get a 1000 i have helped two of them get it but that does not affect the time it takes me to 1000 it it still only takes 4 hours just because i play after i completed it doesnt mean it took me more than 4 hours to get 1000 does it, and there are still 11 multiplayer achievements. i wasnt being nasty i was just portraying a more balanced and correct piece of information about what is much easier than what was being portrayed, as for writing a guide i am going to sometime in the future but i have other things to do like play xbox and post on forums.

Just wanted to add that the achievement's, for me anyway's, are glitched. I'm having problems with the shooting 50 objects from the helicopter achievement. I even did it on easy and never died the whole way through, and still never got it. Also, I need one level left for co-op, Level 7, I've done it like three times now on easy and hard and still nothing. Also, I had the clear all levels on hard achievement pop up when I still had 2 levels left to do. Just thought I would add this. By the way, If I start a new game and delete all my saves and just do level 7 in co-op, do you think that will work?? Thanks guys.

good game guide

http://card.mygamercard.net/crest/XxIPUNISH3RIxX.png

http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/XxIPUNISH3RIxX.png

100% retail completed

Skate,Cod2,Cod4,Cod5,Gears of War(1250),NFS Most Wanted,NFS Undercover,Lost,The Bourne Conspiracy,

Bully Scholarship ED,Madden 06,Madden 09,Viva Pinata,TMNT

100% arcade completed

Galaga,Uno,Soulcalibur,Dash of Destruction

I want to say, you can get the Flying High achievement along with the Masacre one, but that would be luck I suppose, cause that's how I got the Flying High achievement for myself, was blasting them hard out, got the Massacre one and seconds later, the Flying High one.

I believe you would have to aim for the barrels around, but I'm not entirely sure on that one.

This guide BADLY needs a road map.

I found myself doing the first playthrough on easy going for every single poster, and target. When I got done I found out those items really didn't help me. Also the guide mentions going through hard in coop which is the reason I started on easy. In reality everyone should be playing hard their first time getting all the collectibles. You don't have to worry about your millionaire achievement until you're done with your hard session.

This guide BADLY needs a road map.

I found myself doing the first playthrough on easy going for every single poster, and target. When I got done I found out those items really didn't help me. Also the guide mentions going through hard in coop which is the reason I started on easy. In reality everyone should be playing hard their first time getting all the collectibles. You don't have to worry about your millionaire achievement until you're done with your hard session.

yeah lots of things are very lacking in this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Achievement difficulty needs changing its no way near a 8/10.

I would rate it a 3

Most definitely not a 8, 4 at most.

Edit: You should think of Ninja Gaiden when rating the difficulty of games.

Edited by Taz148

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...