Resident Evil 5 Money Glitch

Crank That Crank

Tried what u said Shadow TULF and not working must be missing a step...

And if someone wants to do it online just add me : PWNStarZ

I have one egg left after I tried doing it with the second controller...

Edited by PWNStarZ

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ttwo controller thing does work pick a chapter once in there press start on the second controller to log in

give the eggs to controller two start then exit save inventory on both controllers

then pick chapter start to log in second controller then give the eggs to the first controller exit save the inventory on controller one but not controller to rinse and repeat this step to keep selling or multiplying eggs

or repeat all steps to give controller two 48 eggs then do one big lump sum hope this helps everybody on the specifics and thanks for the uploader on this one!!!!

ttwo controller thing does work pick a chapter once in there press start on the second controller to log in

give the eggs to controller two start then exit save inventory on both controllers

then pick chapter start to log in second controller then give the eggs to the first controller exit save the inventory on controller one but not controller to rinse and repeat this step to keep selling or multiplying eggs

or repeat all steps to give controller two 48 eggs then do one big lump sum hope this helps everybody on the specifics and thanks for the uploader on this one!!!!

Nice job on the 2 controller method. Can you confirm it works so you can keep getting eggs? Ill put this in my youtube video if thats cool with you.

ok, i know how to do it with 2 controller now. as shadow tulf said, but he dont explain the detail, i figure it up. let me explain...

to do this you must have 2 controller and 2 profile in your 360. connect both 2 controller and sign both profile, then have controller 1 play as chris and enter any stage of the game, when in game press start button of controller 2, it will ask choose storage device, choose it and creat a save file, then will bring both of you to item organise menu, have chris equip the egg then start the game, in game give the egg to sheva, then chris choose quit game , it doesnt matter chris save or not, the important thing is , u must save the sheva profile, after that have controller 1 play as chris again, u should find all your egg gone, dont worry, go in the game, press start again with controller 2 to join and blah, blah, blah, load the save profile, in the item organise menu , dont do anything, just start the game, in game, give all sheva egg to chris, chris choose quit game, now chris must save and sheva must not save the game. repeat... controller 1 play as chris as normal, when in game, controller 2 press start to join, load the save, to the item organise menu, now u will see both all ur egg still there, just give all egg to chris then start the game, repeat it again and again... it such a boring job, for 1 egg to 2 the 4 ..... i am sorry for my english, english is not my 1st language, hope it can help...

I Get fast money this way:

Start Chapter 3-1 You can get a red ruby and a brown bug right in the beginning of the Chapter . Then you end the Game(by start) restart the chapter and they are back in the Game and you still have them in the Inventory. So you can sell them each for 1000 gold. So you can get in about 2 min /2000 gold;)

doesnt work for me, i lose everything when restarting

you dont need to do this with someone, 2 controllers works great and its crazy fast, just get the 45 eggs then go from there, i made a video to show how to do it after u got the eggs :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvp-ZMsypxk]YouTube - Rotten Egg Money Glitch - Resident Evil 5[/ame]

If you are doing it alone, use the 2 controllers method, it works wonders. I got my All Weapon Unlock & All Weapon Upgraded around 2 hours+. I used brown eggs (cos I haven't found any golden) which gives you 22,500 everytime you sold 45 of them, and 1 fully upgraded weapon will cost you around 100,000.

Nice job on the 2 controller method. Can you confirm it works so you can keep getting eggs? Ill put this in my youtube video if thats cool with you.

sorry it took me so long to reply i beeen busy, but yeah bro youtube the hell out of it, keep this trick alive help some other people out thanks for doing so to!!!!:woop:

by the way it is comfirmed to work and you can also do it with ammo!!!! a good place to get eggs from is 3-1 from the center island i have found white brown and gold eggs there seems to be random though. also those who might not know a quick way to get ammo for those of you who got money to ruin is to buy multi weapons of the ammo you need then sell them you get to keep the ammo that was in them just throwing it out there might help some who knows

Its best to do this with Rotten Eggs, confirmed that they sell for 2k each.

Also, they drop from Chickens, with a bit of luck. It doesnt have to be a particular chapter. I found one on the first chapter.

ok, i know how to do it with 2 controller now. as shadow tulf said, but he dont explain the detail, i figure it up. let me explain...

to do this you must have 2 controller and 2 profile in your 360. connect both 2 controller and sign both profile, then have controller 1 play as chris and enter any stage of the game, when in game press start button of controller 2, it will ask choose storage device, choose it and creat a save file, then will bring both of you to item organise menu, have chris equip the egg then start the game, in game give the egg to sheva, then chris choose quit game , it doesnt matter chris save or not, the important thing is , u must save the sheva profile, after that have controller 1 play as chris again, u should find all your egg gone, dont worry, go in the game, press start again with controller 2 to join and blah, blah, blah, load the save profile, in the item organise menu , dont do anything, just start the game, in game, give all sheva egg to chris, chris choose quit game, now chris must save and sheva must not save the game. repeat... controller 1 play as chris as normal, when in game, controller 2 press start to join, load the save, to the item organise menu, now u will see both all ur egg still there, just give all egg to chris then start the game, repeat it again and again... it such a boring job, for 1 egg to 2 the 4 ..... i am sorry for my english, english is not my 1st language, hope it can help...

Didnt stand any of the methods until explained here lol and still took me a while to understand this.

A step by step in depth on the OP's post would be good.