Achievement Guide

Philly46

i just found out recently, that using longbow (fully upgrade the S75 rifle, and longbow will appear in the buy list for 50,000) will increase the chance dropping the rotten egg. i play through 5-3, and i got 3 rotten egg, just using long bow

Perhaps it is a coincidence? I Found my Rotten eggs quite easy on first play through.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps it is a coincidence? I Found my Rotten eggs quite easy on first play through.

umm not sure if its some kind of coincidence though, i was just finish playing with him recently (kompor) n yea the rotten egg drops frequently

You can actually get it quicker than that. I basically loaded her up with healing items, got hit and let her heal/resuscitate me.

The key thing that I did during this was to say "Thanks!" (Press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/b.png after receiving an item/being healed from Sheva) after any interactions. No, seriously. I have yet to play single player (been playing co-op) and all I've been doing to get the achievement was thanking her whenever she healed/resuscitate/gave me ammo. It took approximately 10-15 interactions (unverifed exact number, apologies due to trading ammo as well, also took about 15 minutes overall, majority healing interactions with each other) to get it.

(Notes: Ran around Chapter 1-2, getting up to area with the boss battle. Ran the chapter twice to obtain achievement, getting it halfway on second run.)

Hope that helps! :D

Thanks a lot man, I got mine unlocked~! There's another easier way to do this - Loaded Sheeva with healing items, choose Chapter 1-1 on Veteran, make your way to the point after jumping down the window, you will be attacked by a whole horde of Majini. All I did was run around getting attacked, Sheeva will heal & thank her back. Don't forget to thank her too when she help you from restrained by the Majini, and she will thank you when you help her from troubles.

For the time it takes for 1000, I would say about 20-25 hours. I've played 14 hours and I have all achievements except 1 (beat it on professional). I know that is gonna take me awhile as I haven't started yet. Note: I have played through the full game 3 times so far, so you can factor that in as well. Difficulty wise, all achievements are easy except the difficulty achievements, Veteran isn't really that hard but Professional is pretty tough. So I would rank the game a 7/10 difficulty wise.

For the time it takes for 1000, I would say about 20-25 hours. I've played 14 hours and I have all achievements except 1 (beat it on professional). I know that is gonna take me awhile as I haven't started yet. Note: I have played through the full game 3 times so far, so you can factor that in as well. Difficulty wise, all achievements are easy except the difficulty achievements, Veteran isn't really that hard but Professional is pretty tough. So I would rank the game a 7/10 difficulty wise.

whoa nice bro, i wish u luck beating the professional difficulty :)

anyway, do u think bulletproof vest and melee vest is useful when playing professional? i mean thinking about the damage from the enemy can be fatal, im guessing the best way is to leave those 2 and carry like 2-3 weapons with infinite ammo + healing items for the rest of the inventory slots...

Chapter 5-3 is a NIGHTMARE on professional difficulty, the boss battle that is. The AI partner is just dumb as hell and if it wasn't for her I'd beat it in 3 or 4 tries, instead it took me about 40 tries. She goes wherever she wants to sometimes and that means she'll get shot and die, sometimes she doesn't heal me when I'm dying, she just stands there like an idiot, etc.

Eventually, after a lot of bashing the stupid AI, I made it!

Chapter 5-3 is a NIGHTMARE on professional difficulty, the boss battle that is. The AI partner is just dumb as hell and if it wasn't for her I'd beat it in 3 or 4 tries, instead it took me about 40 tries. She goes wherever she wants to sometimes and that means she'll get shot and die, sometimes she doesn't heal me when I'm dying, she just stands there like an idiot, etc.

Eventually, after a lot of bashing the stupid AI, I made it!

If anyone else is having trouble with this, here are my Pro tactics for the boss fight.

Magnum on Chris. (Plus Bullet armour if you have it)

Nothing but herbs on Sheva (Plus Bullet armour if you have it)

As soon as the fight starts, take a potshot at Wesker, he will dodge, now wait to see what he does next. If he goes into the crouch position, aim at his legs and fire two magnum shots, the first will catch him where he starts, and the second should hit him after he zips up close to you. This will put him in stun, press X to initiate the combo (X,X,B,A,A+B).

If he does anything except the crouch, run straight past him and after Jill. You need to spend the entire fight right in Jill's face so she never tries to shoot you, just get right up close to her and strafe around her. When she attempts her somersault kick, the dodge command will come up, DON'T DODGE, just keep moving and she'll miss, this gives you plenty of time to run up and throw her, which will keep her stunned for about 30-35 seconds. This is your chance to go after Wesker.

Once Jill is down, let Wesker walk up to you and shoot him as soon as he inititiates a kick or punch to stun him, then use the combo above.

If you can repeat this 3 times quickly enough, you can cause Wesker to flee before he even kicks you through the door. Just remember to turn your attention back to Jill when she stands up.

If you do get to the part where Wesker kicks you through the door it's practically impossible to succeed as Sheva will split off from you and get herself killed. Your only hope is that she has enough healing items to survive while you finish Wesker.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/456/UPk31YU=.jpg Who Do You Trust? - 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Build up a certain level of trust with your partner.

You can do it in single player mode too just press (B) when she Heals you, Get a Head Shot and Give you an item. I got mine just hitting (B) every time she do one of the three. I hope this Helps. :AR15

Is "The Works" possible playing solo? Any tips?

Also, I didn't see bad blood or master of removing in the actual guide -- do we have specifics on those yet?

Yup, they're in the Spoiler tags as they contain details to the story.

If anyone else is having trouble with this, here are my Pro tactics for the boss fight.

Magnum on Chris. (Plus Bullet armour if you have it)

Nothing but herbs on Sheva (Plus Bullet armour if you have it)

As soon as the fight starts, take a potshot at Wesker, he will dodge, now wait to see what he does next. If he goes into the crouch position, aim at his legs and fire two magnum shots, the first will catch him where he starts, and the second should hit him after he zips up close to you. This will put him in stun, press X to initiate the combo (X,X,B,A,A+B).

If he does anything except the crouch, run straight past him and after Jill. You need to spend the entire fight right in Jill's face so she never tries to shoot you, just get right up close to her and strafe around her. When she attempts her somersault kick, the dodge command will come up, DON'T DODGE, just keep moving and she'll miss, this gives you plenty of time to run up and throw her, which will keep her stunned for about 30-35 seconds. This is your chance to go after Wesker.

Once Jill is down, let Wesker walk up to you and shoot him as soon as he inititiates a kick or punch to stun him, then use the combo above.

If you can repeat this 3 times quickly enough, you can cause Wesker to flee before he even kicks you through the door. Just remember to turn your attention back to Jill when she stands up.

If you do get to the part where Wesker kicks you through the door it's practically impossible to succeed as Sheva will split off from you and get herself killed. Your only hope is that she has enough healing items to survive while you finish Wesker.

Wow.... i would not have read this thread if i knew there were spoilers... this person should have put spoiler before telling this. Otherwise great guide. :(

Dammit im really dissapointed to have read about Jill and ripping out her chest?! I didnt even know JILL WAS GONNA BE IN THIS GAME! -_- people need to start writing spoiler before u say anything. I don't care much to put spoiler in front of mine since it's already put out there for people to see. :mad:

whoa nice bro, i wish u luck beating the professional difficulty :)

anyway, do u think bulletproof vest and melee vest is useful when playing professional? i mean thinking about the damage from the enemy can be fatal, im guessing the best way is to leave those 2 and carry like 2-3 weapons with infinite ammo + healing items for the rest of the inventory slots...

Alright, me and a friend ran through chapters 1-4 on professional. From what I've seen, the melee vest will only help you against dog attacks. Everything else is instant kill.

Are u sure about that ? I did beat him a few times and nothing...

Yes, there are two ways to win the fight. One is surviving for 7 minutes, and one is damaging Wesker enough to make him retreat. If he says something like "playtime's over" before he runs away, then you haven't done it, the time has just run out.

And honestly guys, you're looking at an achievement guide before the game comes out, you're going to get spoiled.

Depends on the achievement. Stuff like completing the difficulties will pop for both players.

Stuff like X number of headshots, X kills with weapons etc you can still do in co-op but each character will need the right number to get the achievement. Stuff like barrel kills, grenade kills, transformer kills, stab a licker in the heart, deflect a crossbow bolt etc will only unlock for the person who performs the action.

Master of Removing will still unlock as long as you do it together, not while she's on the floor.

Any emblems or treasures you collect are awarded to both players.

Bad Blood also unlocks, did it last night with a mate. I already had it and was playing as Chris, my friend as Sheva got it when I wooped you know who during our playthrough and all he did was keep the other you know who busy.