BSAA Emblem Video Guide

GaMeReVX

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the 3-1 video? It says video is no longer available.

Hey the video wasnt working for me either but i found another vid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8DrzI-1bmE&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Resident Evil 5 - Badge of Honor Achievement/Trophy (All 30 BSAA Emblems)[/ame]

So far this guide has come in very handy and will continue to do so until I have gotten them all. I kinda have to laugh at getting these though, because I have ran past a few while trying to break open a barrel. Then the one emblem that is inside the shipping container, I would have never of known that it was inside and you have to throw a grenade inside in order to get it. It would have driven me nuts trying to find the last one and getting the achievement.

That one and the first one from the ship, I mean your cant even see it he shot like four times before he got it. Just to make sure is there anther way to get it?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a ton man. Your guide is one of the best I've ever used. I love how you turn and give a look at the surrounding environment. Also like how you edited it down to just necessity. 2 minute videos rule, especially one without talking or ego-building credits. As a 28 year old father of 2, I never would have found 8-10 without this guide. You the man!

3-1 working great for me, just ran through it bout an hour ago