Easy method for 20mill adventure ach

TwistedEuclid

This is very easy using the massive bonuses given for not retrying. If you are about to lose, go to Xbox Dashboard (restarting or quitting from the game will still be marked as a failure). Then reload the game and adventure mode, your progress will be saved up to that level and you can try again. Completing each level with no retries nets you a 100k bonus, and (if this is anything like the PC game), you will get a 10 MILLION 'efficiency' bonus at the end of the game for no retries throughout (less if you did retry, but still millions)!

So considering the bonuses, you only need to get 82k a stage :p

This is what I posted to my achievement guide thread - hope it helps people! Restarting from Dashboard each you lose could be frustrating for new players, but I guess it's better than missing out on 20mill and having to playthrough the whole mode again, hehe

I ended up with over 21 million when I finished adventure mode. I failed quite a few of the levels as well.

I thought there was no way I'd get 20 mil. When I was halfway thru the levels, I had like 7 million. Even on the very last level, I had just under 19 million when I started. I did get a couple million bonus after getting the points for beating the last level. I was really surprised to see the achievement unlock.

I ended up with over 21 million when I finished adventure mode. I failed quite a few of the levels as well.

I thought there was no way I'd get 20 mil. When I was halfway thru the levels, I had like 7 million. Even on the very last level, I had just under 19 million when I started. I did get a couple million bonus after getting the points for beating the last level. I was really surprised to see the achievement unlock.

Pretty much what happened to me. Finished my first run through adventure mode with 21 mil, failed some levels, mostly near the end, but did most first time.

Kinda pain in the butt to do it that way, but if it works then I guess you have to do it if you can't get it on a playthrough without restarting. I'm in that boat I suppose as on my first playthrough I got oh so close finishing with 19.3 million. I almost threw the controller when I saw that LOL...

I probably had to dashboard exit each round of stage eleven at least 4 or 5 times. I used the owl on all of them which seemed to work out pretty good.

I finally finished adventure mode with 21 retries, so I only got 5,800,000 for my efficiency bonus, but it topped me out at about 22 million. About ten more retries and I would've been screwed.

Well this method was a life saver. I still ended up retrying three times because I went for difficult shots with one shot left and missed the peg completely. Got 27 million total, would've been 17.5 if not for the dashboard. Even got ranked high on the leaderboard too. Now onto challenge mode I guess.

Oh man. I got all the way to 11-1 before I realised I ALREADY GOT this achievement on my first playthrough! Doh.

I'll still finish this playthrough of aventure to see how high a score I can get, though. I've got 5 retries so far.

• 2 weeks later...
Just so everyone knows, I only retried twice and ended up with a 9, 600, 000 bonus, so it seems that every retry takes away 200, 000 points from your final efficiency bonus. Keep that in mind while playing...

I believe he is probably right. Finished with 8 retries and got 8,400,000 Efficiency bonus.

By the way, reloading to the Dashboard needs to be done before your last shot. From what happened to me several times, I believe if you shoot your last ball, the game immediately knows if you will pass or not and saves the result. Had a couple where I shot my last ball and went to Dashboard before it got down to the bucket. Came back and had another Retry tacked on.

• 1 month later...
..i dont think i got a final bonus at all. WTF? i was like 16 mill and ended with 16 mill

I got that as well, only had a few retries on some of the levels, ended with about 16.4 million, no ending bonus...?!