Achievement Guide

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is one of the 10 your CAW or an imported CAW or superstar from Smackdown? It shouldn't make a difference but if it is them that are in there try using a few more legends so you only have legends in the top 10 in hall of fame and try again. I was able to do it even though the CAW I was using was in there though.

how do you perform a Corner slam?!?!

All you do is irish whip them into the corner using back and hold a.

As for the Super Fast Legend Killer - Become a Legend Killer in Legend Killer Mode in 30 minutes or less achievement, all you need to do is once they get into the red, slap on a submission and they'll tap instantly.

Just gotten the achievement in 21 mins, quickest match 1.37 :)

Been doing that but doesn't seem to register in the objectives

Its got to be all 4 corners.

When you whip them into one, run up to them and then whip them to the other side and repeat for the other corners.

Do I have to win Relive, Rewrite and Redefine for the 100G for collecting all the WrestleMania Medals?

Yeah and it takes quite a bit.

Yes, i am having trouble with the Austin/Michaels one. Half the stuff it wants me to do doesn't trigger the chain sequence.

What objectives are u having trouble with

WWE Legends

Chain Struggle 30 G - I done this in the first relive challenge, Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy. Just get to level 3 do the leg drop and escape the cage.

Tag chain Struggle 30 G- Has to be done in exhibition mode, tag team match. You have to get to level 3 then Irish whip your opponent into the corner press the finish buttons while the in the corner and wait for the 4 buttons to change to there proper colours then press one quickly and then pin. Your partner should take the other opponent.

Grapplemania 30 G – Every move you hit must be a grapple. Not sure if you can do your finisher. Can be done in any mode.

Technician 30 G – Do 5 or more reversals in a match and win. To do a reversal press Y and away from your opponent on the left stick.

Royal Rumble Winner 90 G – Must be a 30 man Royal Rumble. Enter the ring at number 30 and beat opponents down before trying to eliminate them its much easier.

Dive Attack 30 G – Just do a move off the top from each corner. There easier to hit when there on the floor.

First Medal 30 G – To get a medal to must get the minimum amount of points required on legend killer, relive, rewrite or redefine.

Medal collector 100 G – Collect all the medals in relive, rewrite and redefine

WrestleMania Tour 100 G – Win all the matches in relive. You do not have to get a medal in them but it dose help.

Memory Severs Me Well 30 G – win a match in relive mode without pausing the game. You do not have to win a medal.

New legend 30 G – It helps if you had Smackdown vs Raw 09 because you can import a created wrestler with good stats if you have one. If not just make a new on create mode. Then go to legend killer in Game mode and just continually punch and kick till they are beat up enough for the win do this for each opponent till the end of the gauntlet.

Legend killer 30 G - Then go to legend killer in Game mode and just continually punch and kick till they are beat up enough for the win, do this for each opponent till the end of the gauntlet. When you will get the medal and unlock the next tier.

True Legend killer 100 G – Complete all the tiers on Legend killer in game mode. You do not have to do the tier that you need to import from Smackdown vs Raw.

Invincible Created Legend 30 G - It helps if you had Smackdown vs Raw 09 because you can import a created wrestler with good stats if you have one. You earn points for every move you do in legend killer mode. To add the XP to your created wrestler go to the middle statue.

Super Fast Legend killer 90 G – Complete a tier in legend killer mode in under 30 minuets. Just kick and punch you opponent till he’s beat up enough to pin and win. Should be able to do in the first tier.

Your number 1# 100 G –

Create A Legend 20 G – go to create mode and create a legend.

Secret Achievements

Manager 20 G – In exhibition mode when you pick you wrestler and it asks I u want a manager press start button. Just pick any manager and win the match. You do not fight with the manager.

King of Kings 90 G – defeat the favourites tier in legends killer mode to unlock this you must have played as at least 10 wrestlers first. Then just defeat the tier.

Sorry for double post

Edited by dean2811

Only problem i have with the game so far is when it comes up "attacker" and "defender" and the four buttons - what am i supposed to do when this happens?

Dont mash your buttons...just press A.... timing is important...

iv won 2 matched with my created legend and still havnt got it. only 2 other people on the board is andre and hulk and they only have one each. :mad:

Is your created legend #1 in HoF or not...If not it wont unlock...

Noticed you don't have the Legend Killer mode tips in, so here's what I wrote for it in my PS3 guide:-

TROP012.PNG New Legend - Defeat 10 opponents with a Created Legend in a single tier in Legend Killer Mode icon_trophy_silver.gif

Beat all ten opponents in any tier on Legend Killer mode - you'll get this just by working through it as you have to beat all ten in one tier to unlock the next.

TROP013.PNG Legend Killer - Obtain a medal in Legend Killer Mode icon_trophy_silver.gif

Basically Legend Killer mode consists of series of gauntlet matches where you'll face 10 opponents in each. Once you beat one opponent you move onto the next, keeping the amount of health you finished with. When you've beaten all ten opponents in one tier you'll get a medal and unlock the next tier.

TROP014.PNG True Legend Killer - Obtain all of the medals in Legend Killer Mode icon_trophy_gold.gif

You don't need to do the tier that has the imported roster from Smackdown vs Raw 2009, you just need to do tiers 1-3, favourite legends tier, and the all star legends tier. All tiers are a gauntlet match with 10 opponents except for the all star legends tier which is a gauntlet match with 38 opponents! It will take 25-35 minutes depending on if you're rushing and your stats to do the ones with 10 rounds, it took me 75 minutes to do the 38 round one.

TROP015.PNG Invincible Created Legend - Max out a Created Legend's attributes icon_trophy_silver.gif

You will gain XP during Legend Killer mode that can be used to increase the stats of your created legend. When you go to the screen with the legend statues where you can select your tier, choose the middle statue to get into the screen for spending the earned XP on stats. It'll take four or five tiers worth of XP to get your created legend up to maximum stats.

TROP016.PNG Super Fast Legend Killer - Become a Legend Killer in Legend Killer Mode in 30 minutes or less icon_trophy_gold.gif

This will start to seem harder than it is as it just takes a bit of patience. The first two tiers I did in Legend Killer mode I finished in about 32 minutes each, but I increased the stats of my created legend after each using the XP I'd earned. When I did the third tier it only took me 25 minutes because I had an overall rating of 70.

Also, when you've done the Wrestlemania mode medal guide is it ok if I copy it for my PS3 guide and give you credit?

yep thats alright

i also made you co producer

Edited by GuzzyMe

A little note about achievements like Chain Struggle, Dive Attack etc. These can be unlocked in any kind of match in any mode, so you could be playing through a Wrestlemania Tour mode match and get them the same if you did it in an exhibition match.

Also, these need to be done in a match against a CPU opponent(s). You can't use a 2nd controller to unlock them. I tried it and didn't get them.

And lastly, the Create A Legend achievement can be unlocked by importing a CAW from Smackdown Vs Raw 2009, going into edit and just skipping through with continue like you would if creating one properly. When you finish the 'editing', the achievement will be yours.

Edited by TheInsanityInc

Guide is complete.Maybe add more later i dunno.

You can't be serious. For one, your guide isn't even formatted right. Two, the descriptions are very vague, and three, did you even look at the thread on how to make a guide? Your guide and the other guy's guide both need work. I would suggest looking at the guide FAQ again. Here is a guide I wrote, it is formatted properly.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122238

You can't be serious. For one, your guide isn't even formatted right. Two, the descriptions are very vague, and three, did you even look at the thread on how to make a guide? Your guide and the other guy's guide both need work. I would suggest looking at the guide FAQ again. Here is a guide I wrote, it is formatted properly.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122238

Im editing it now in a new format and im putting more to the road map.

Im editing it now in a new format and im putting more to the road map.

Ok, that's great and also, I think the difficulty on the road map should be a little higher than 3. I mean Pac-Man is a 4. But then again you have played the actual game, I have just played the demo. Game doesn't realease till tomorrow in the US. But I think the difficulty should be a 4 or 5. Keep up the good work on the guide.

Guide is now finished please sticky :).

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

right now come on you posted all morning that i have been copying your guide you said it over and over again and you also said you believe that the king of kings achievement was done by playing with 10 guys in exhibition not through wrestlemania mode of legend killer mode now you have edited your guide using tips from mine your a joke man.

Might a suggest a stratergy for doing the super-fast legend killer first time. People have been talking about having to level your character up first...but i just finished it in 21 minutes right after i created.

Start of the match whist your level 1, simply punch your opponent to the floor and stomp him when he's down. Quickest way to build your 'bar' upto level 2. Once you reach level 2, instead of punching your opponent down, suplex him, then beat him down whilst on the floor. I find this works best as it builds your bar quickest but also does a decent amount of damage. Once you hit level 3, nail your finisher pin him. Easy! :)

Might a suggest a stratergy for doing the super-fast legend killer first time. People have been talking about having to level your character up first...but i just finished it in 21 minutes right after i created.

Start of the match whist your level 1, simply punch your opponent to the floor and stomp him when he's down. Quickest way to build your 'bar' upto level 2. Once you reach level 2, instead of punching your opponent down, suplex him, then beat him down whilst on the floor. I find this works best as it builds your bar quickest but also does a decent amount of damage. Once you hit level 3, nail your finisher pin him. Easy! :)

my guide has a method that will complete a tier in under 20minutes