Is it worth the rent?

Joeker96

Okay, first off before all guys here start taking the piss I need to confirm that I know this game sucks! I originally had it on the PS2 and completed it twice before trading it in. But I'm desperatley after some more achievements and Gamescore. Would you say 1000G is a few hours slightly crappy game work? (I would rent it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, this forum is just full to the brim with comments and opinions!:)

No offense dude, but that might be cause its kind of a pointless Thread!!

The game is stupidly short & easy & basically known as a joke... (As you know yrself if u played it already;))

If you want to rent it for 1000 points - Rent it! I did!!

Edited by KNUCKS x360a

Put it this way.

- Rent The Game.

- Use the "Rapid Heal", "One Shot Kill" and "Infinite Ammo" codes for quick speedthrough of levels

- Use a walkthrough somewhere on the net.

- Save at the start of EVERY chapter, this game is glitchy as hell and it'll certainly annoy you if you play this for 2 hours, then get glitched and have to start again.

Other than that, I can confirm that this can easily be completed in one night, as I just did it myself, and there's nothing more satisfactory than a 1000G boost. :)

GL dude!

i didnt think it was that bad at all. if you use the cheat codes through the whole thing it wont be frustrating, plus u only have to beat all the levels to get the 1000, so theres no reason not to get it lol

tHERS no reason to use cheats it that easy

• 2 months later...

I just rented it last night and tried to play through it for the full 1000, but the fucking glitches man. I don't have the fucking patience to deal with that shit.

HOWEVER, I did put in the level select and just did the levels that unlocked the achievements and got an easy 800. Better than nothing. Worth the 3 bucks it cost to rent for one day.

In summation!

Worth the rent? Yes.

Worth the time it takes to play all the way through and dealing with stupid fucking glitches? No.

But do it for the 800 at least.

A GS boost, is a GS boost. To me, anyway. =]