FR/DE Achievement Trading Thread

Well Smrnov is in the Dog house cause he didnt' tell me he was getting it. And TJ your in the dog house for telling me late:p

lol Well it looks like we have around 9 people assuming everybody shows up! Not sure if Stoph got his yet, he should have cuase he ordered his before you TJ. I'll ask him today! 9 people isn't a problem I know everybody that is boosting this but 2 people! so hopfully They wont' quit out before everybody gets their achievement!

And to Think we couldn't find 8 people to boost this now we have 9 plus 2 extra's:D

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was starting to wonder if anyone else even owned this game. Then I help you get it and everyone owns one. You trend setter you.:p

Just let me know when.

Well once i found a guy on ebay that sold the right one i kinda got a few messages (stoph, TJ;) about the game! So i told them what guy sold it to me cause it said he had 10+ copys! so i kinda messaged a few others and well What can i say i can be persuasive:p

Well Smrnov is in the Dog house cause he didnt' tell me he was getting it. And TJ your in the dog house for telling me late:p

lol Well it looks like we have around 9 people assuming everybody shows up! Not sure if Stoph got his yet, he should have cuase he ordered his before you TJ. I'll ask him today! 9 people isn't a problem I know everybody that is boosting this but 2 people! so hopfully They wont' quit out before everybody gets their achievement!

And to Think we couldn't find 8 people to boost this now we have 9 plus 2 extra's:D

Yeah I appologize. Smrnov didnt know about the thread so it's not his fault. I do know of another person with the game in the case that someone leaves us hanging.

Yeah I appologize. Smrnov didnt know about the thread so it's not his fault. I do know of another person with the game in the case that someone leaves us hanging.

LOL I'm just giving you guys a hard time:p I still love you guys:)

Got mine today so just tell me when.

French packages are really odd btw (The package not the game case)

Yea the only way to tell the difference between the US and the FR one is the red Disc and the back of the case is in French and that is why i had such a hard time tracking it down! Searched all over the French ebay and couldn't find someone that spoke english but thank god i finally found someone!

Stoph still didnt get his when i asked him yesterday its been a month! i dunno what is going on? and the guy won't respond to him :S

Shoot Cru you are making me post again. I think the last thread was your 100k congrats thread. I keep forgetting about these things called forums. TJ let me know about the game and sent me some live message about some boosting list but I thought he was just being cryptic and was planning something in his head. I didn't realize there was a "real list". Doh. Sorry TJ. ;)

The french guy shipped my copy on 5/15 but it was a holiday here in Canada last week with no mail delivery so I am expecting it early next week. Suprisingly 5 JAP games showed up at my door yesterday, but nothing from France.

Shoot Cru you are making me post again. I think the last thread was your 100k congrats thread. I keep forgetting about these things called forums. TJ let me know about the game and sent me some live message about some boosting list but I thought he was just being cryptic and was planning something in his head. I didn't realize there was a "real list". Doh. Sorry TJ. ;)

The french guy shipped my copy on 5/15 but it was a holiday here in Canada last week with no mail delivery so I am expecting it early next week. Suprisingly 5 JAP games showed up at my door yesterday, but nothing from France.

Of Course there is a 'real list" What kind of boosting party do you think i run here:p lol Hey I didn't Make you post Smrnov. TJ told me you got it so you didn't have to post:p But thank you:D lolol

5 Jap games, :eek: where these the ones you ordered with your Jap xbox? Or did you order 5 more? If so which ones! Oh Smrnov and TJ. I'm done with my copy of Brothers in Arms JAP. If you guys still want to borrow that? However I will need it back before Septemeber:o lol Stoph has it ATM but he should be done soon!

Stoph still didnt get his when i asked him yesterday its been a month! i dunno what is going on? and the guy won't respond to him :S

Thats the problem I had. I think he answered the fifth. Probably only cause he felt like I woulnt go away:)

Did you give him the email address in the envelope that came with the game?

As far as the envelope it came in.... well I pi9ced up the package and heard something making noise becasue it was loose. I thought oh no the disc is cracked in half. But no it had just popped out of the holder and was flating loose inside the box. Not his fault really since it was sealed.

Thats the problem I had. I think he answered the fifth. Probably only cause he felt like I woulnt go away:)

Did you give him the email address in the envelope that came with the game?

As far as the envelope it came in.... well I pi9ced up the package and heard something making noise becasue it was loose. I thought oh no the disc is cracked in half. But no it had just popped out of the holder and was flating loose inside the box. Not his fault really since it was sealed.

Mine was the same way.

Hello again. Nice to see people tryin' to organize something for the not too popular Cheeves.

I've got 2 consoles and 2 copies of the French/German version of this game. I'm open to do the two 8 player games and the 20 win TDM game (the later only takes about 5 to 7 wins instead of the 20 it says for so it goes pretty quick).

Is someone the official coordinator? Maybe we can try and set a date and have an updated participant list. You can count my 2 profiles in...

Diego Knyte & Fetal Bunny (Cheeve not required)

Look forward to doing this with you guys.

-Dk

Okay wow looks like we have alot more people then 8 people! so we might have to do two rounds 1 round with 8 people that all need the achievements! then the second round with the people that still need the achievements and people that will help out to have the second round with a full 8!

So i figured I would put a list together of order that posted!

By their gamer tag!

ROUND 1

1. Covert Dog

2. Phoenixrap

3. Good Old Nick

4. CRU x360a

5. StophJ

6. Pigimus Prime (I posted from him cause he does not have a x360a account but is my friend

7. Tjayars

8. Mighty Mango

ROUND2

1. SG1 Warrior

2. Smrnov

3. Spartan3795

4. Diego Knyte

5. hollatip 187 (forum name no GT attached to it)

6.Dillon

EXTRA'S (people that dont need the achievements but will help :) )

1. Fetal Bunny

2. Don manolito

3. Achievepoints

4. Smrnov has a second copy as well!

On the second round I'm sure that TJ, CRU, Mango, Covert, Stoph.. Will all help out! They are good people aren't you guys:p ;) But It would be nice if Everybody was willing to help out the second round! We should be fine and everybody should get their!

W are still waiting on Stoph his order got lost in the mail so the guy mailed another copy to him Should be here sometime this week! So once he gets his copy we can set it up for a Sunday at some time! I know Pigimus is from the UK so we will have to work with his time zone too!

Let me know if this works for you guys!

Edited by Da CRU Mughhh

Sunday works for me. A time to decide on can be tough if we have players from across the pond. I'm Pacific coast time, Seattle. If we DO have 16, we could break off into 2 party groups of 8. Just an idea. We should pro'lly send out FR's to each other.

One thing to mention from my small experience of group boosting, check is your consoles' network NAT settings for possible connection issues. Try to make sure they are OPEN if at all possible. I don't know all the in's and outs on doing this. There's help on the net if need be. One was to ensure I have it open is to direct connect my xbox into an xbox live compatible router right into my cable modem or just the xbox into the modem.

Then again this may my superfluous blabber as I've had STRICT joiners connect to my OPEN host just fine with this game to boost.

ciao til then.

-Dk