Campaign Cheat Codes

First Pause the game and enter the codes, Codes must be reentered before each mission

All Levels= Hold LT+RT+back then press Y,RB,Y,RB,X

Scott Mitchell Invincible=Hold LT+RT+back then press Y,Y,X,RB,X,LB

Team Invincible=Hold LT+RT+back then press X,X,Y,RB,Y,LB

Unlimited Ammo=Hold LT+RT+back then press RB,RB,LB,X,LB,Y

Put your life at 100%=Hold LT+RT+back then press LB,LB,RB,X,RB,Y

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Pause the game and enter the codes, Codes must be reentered before each mission

All Levels= Hold LT+RT+back then press Y,RB,Y,RB,X

Scott Mitchell Invincible=Hold LT+RT+back then press Y,Y,X,RB,X,LB

Team Invincible=Hold LT+RT+back then press X,X,Y,RB,Y,LB

Unlimited Ammo=Hold LT+RT+back then press RB,RB,LB,X,LB,Y

Put your life at 100%=Hold LT+RT+back then press LB,LB,RB,X,RB,Y

Does it still unlock the achievments when using the cheats.

It's not that difficult anyway. The only mission that was hard on GRAW on hard was the storming the castle one. The part in the park where your HUD was scrambled and you had to take out the 2 devices and C4 these 2 SAM things.

Normally I wouldn't have a problem with cheat codes, but if it does unlock the achievements and Invinceable codes, that does cheapen it some for people that did it the honest way. I would home there is some way to see if a person cheated, but I don't know how they would do that.

i enter them just as theyre typed above, but still no luck

your hitting the button back right? like next to the guide button... not like back on the D pad or something. just hold in the 3 buttons the whole time and it should work fine, if not Idk maybe I'll take a recording of what to do to make sure ur doin it right haha,

Did you start a new campaign or use an existing one cause i just beat the 2nd mission on hard twice and wasnt awarded it and the mission ended with the statistics on the screen(not like it normaly does when you get in the vehicle and ride to the next)?

No shit! This does suck and maybe if we start writing emails to these guys they won't continue doing this.

Man this will definatley render the gamerscore as "useless"

Like seriously, who in charge would make a decision like that?? without honestly knowing what they were going to do to gamerscores around the globe ??

1 or 2 games ain't that bad right now, but if this continues then sadly our hard work will soon amount to a big waste of time.

Great game UBI, but defiantely thumbs down if these cheats unlock achievments. :confused: