Extreme Mode Boss guide

Bluntman428

I don't know .. the wasp was a bitch to be certain .. but I think the level 1 boss on extreme was definitely the biggest hump. It's been said before but Capcom really threw down the gauntlet at the very BEGINNING of Extreme. By the time you get to the wasp you're acclimated to 'Extreme Mode Bosses' and you DO get a couple VS's for the wasp.

I really think that the first boss left the least room for error out of all of them.

my thing with the wasp was near the end it was moving so fast and there were so many damn explosions it became a rediculous fight of luck. but i will give it to you the first boss was tough, it was more a challenge to down the 4 little guys without taking little to no damage before taking on the main guy. more of a fun fight then most of the other bosses though

i figured out an alternative way to fight he wasp..wen the fight starts i ditch my VS jump down dig up the other VS jump back up and do bluntman's strategy..at about 50% of the wasps health my VS would get owned so i quickly jumped out and jumped into the other VS.. i equipped the other VS with 2 gattling guns and just unloaded on his ASS he didnt stand a chance:woop:

BOOYAH!!! finally beat it took me about 14hrs... thank u bluntman for coming up with this guide & thank u BrigadeMindless for helping me get the target marks....NEVER AGAIN

P.S although some bosses i didnt even use the rockets (cant aim for shit)...i just equipped my VS with 2 gattling guns or shotguns depending on who i was fighting and just unloaded on them...worked for me maybe it will for for u guys that haven't beat it yet..good luck

I can't even beat the first boss on hard. And i'm a decent gamer, i'm about to turn this game back in.. this difficulty is rediculous.

Just stick with it.

The first time I fought the first boss I said the same thing, I quit and played some multiplayer instead. I came back a couple weeks later, and I dropped him after an hour and a half. He's pretty much Capcom's way of testing you. If you can beat him, you can beat the rest of the bosses.

The first couple of levels, I did not really have too much trouble getting to the boss. But I seriously can not even reach the boss in mission 7. I can get inside the main building but I don't have enough T-ENG to make to the bunny hoppin' boss. Anyone have any tips to make it there with enough energy to still put up a fight?

just got past level 1 on extreme got to say it wasnt easy. If i was any player I would do extreme before hard to get the letters.

this way if you cantcomplete extreme there is no sense wasting time on hard or normal.

thanks for the guide!

• 3 weeks later...

HEY EVERYONE WHO'S HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS GAME I JUST FOUND A VIDEO GUIDE ON HOW TO KILL A COUPLE OF HARD BOSSES.. INCLUDING THE EASIEST WAYS TO KILL THE WASP AND THE GREEN EYE ... U WOULD OF NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT... WATCH!!!>>>>>. http://www.xbox-c4.com/pc/xbox360/planet/movie.html#m11 JUST CLICK ON ALL THE QUESTION MARKS HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE UNDER THE PICS TO WATCH.

• 1 year later...

After putting it off for a year, I finally picked this game back up. I stopped at Mission 7 because it was too frustrating.

Mission 7 boss is dead! & I got all the tokens.

I got to him with 12 rockets already. So I had 20 rockets and 12 grenades. His sentry lasers went down easily compared to the ones earlier with shields. Then I just used the pillars in the middle to circle around him and play cat & mouse.

After many tries a year ago, then reading all the tips here, I beat him on the 3rd try today.

Just beat mission 8 & 9 bosses with all tokens.

The akrid mini-boss with tentacles on mission 10 is tough. My mech disappeared after my first death and I'm fighting him on foot.

Did any of you get to keep your mech after you died? I didn't.

Edited by E vee dub

• 1 year later...

I dont know if its up here but here is a real easy way to kill the final boss on extreme,

1) get his health down to half like you normaly would

2) Now this is where everyone backs off me I get board so what i did is wait for him to do his power shield move where he is invincible for a second then he shoot about 5 or 6 rockets and shoots his two lasers strafe to the left of him (and charge your LT) if you go right you will you will get hit with with the wide beam laser, anyway when you hear about 2 or 3 of the rockets he shoots explode still strafe but start to move in and hit him with your blade he flies back shoots 5 or 6 more rockets rince and repete

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...