Top Recruiting Class & 10+ 5 Star Recruits GUARANTEED

uneasyrider

Dude,

This technique is a little bit time consuming, but I'd hate to think of what it'd take to do it without the technique.

I did this last night and reeled in 7 five-star recruits and 6 four-star recruits to get the Mr. February achievement. I obviously missed the 5-star achievement by one recruit. I think I'm going to take this recruiting class for what it is, sim the next season, and try to get 2-3 five-star recruits during the season to lighten the burden after the season.

I didn't use a spreadsheet, just write the dudes name and make columns for each pitch so you know what you've pitched and haven't. Although by doing this a few times I can see the need for one.

Thanks for the info!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Third. Go to the recruiting step. Enter your homestate. Pull the left trigger and change the selection to 'All Prospects'. By default, it will sort them by their ranking. Start going down the list of 5 star prospects. When you see a prospect that is highlighted in green, pull down on the right analog stick to see what schools he is interested in (DO NOT BOTHER WITH PROSPECTS THAT AREN'T IN GREEN UNLESS THEIR INTEREST METER IS ABOVE 60-70%). Keep a mental note of where your school ranks (assuming your school is in the top 4).

Ok..

I had four 5-star recuits commit during the season, meaning I only needed 4 more to get the 5-star achievement. I went through the list as noted, I selected the recruits who had a green dot, then went back and started to recruit some of the other 5-star players.

NOTE: When you're looking for additional players who do NOT have a green dot next to their name, pull the right analog stick down to see the schools on their top 4. You can then click the right analog stick to see their whole list of schools (10 total). If your school isn't listed on there, forget about the player, he won't commit EVER. If your school is on there, even if it's at the bottom, you have a chance by following the technique uneasyrider has given to us on this thread.

I snagged 2 extra recruits this way giving me my first class of eight 5-stars. And I'm not sure if it's because I got four 5-stars during the season or what, but there were very few 5-stars interested in my school post-season, so going to snag some of the non-greendots meant some massive trial and error. Thankfully, I got the guys I needed for the achievement.

*Apologies for the double post, I wanted to post again so it would call attention to this thread for the people still trying to get the related achievements.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I was doing the 60 year dynasty thing, and in the middle of it, I was coaching:

Boise state (who was a D prestige school by this time; this coach originally coached ND who won the 3 back to back national champs and won 4 in 6 years and I also coached 2 other teams I cant recall)

USC

Ohio State

Texas

Now I wasnt trying to do the 5 star recruit thing with this bunch. Ill try that in another dynasty but I was trying to improve Boise state by following some of this logic. So I adjusted my pitch and found that on a couple of players, I tried "Coaching style" and got a red minus. So my question is... is that their pitch? except it wont work cuz they dont like/trust me?

350 passing yards and 200 rushing yards will pop at the end of the game, they don't go in game like the other ones.

Also if you gotten an ton of achievements in a day.... And you still cant get the 350 passing yards,500 total yards. etc i would suggest to turn the game off and play it the next day........... i tried getting it the next day and it popped up.... But remember u need to have it on default settings varsity difficulty n 5 mins quarters......

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/041026/041026_adWinkler_hmed_5p.hmedium.jpg

"I could kiss you on the d*ck!"

The most pain-inducing achievement (let alone 1000 gs) is now checked. I followed a similar method:

*Make sure you've gone to 'all prospects' instead of merely your state.

* Week One, use program prestige as your pitch. If that works, great, beat them over the head with it until they sign! If not, in week 2, try the next pitch.

* Be sure to use an A+ school - prospects will remain interested if you're prestigious, even if they're indifferent to your first pitch.

* Keep at it! I ultimately got eight 5-stars out of the 47 available this class.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...