Achievement Guide and RoadMap

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About achievements related to the difficulty settings:

This has happened to me, What you have to do is Delete the save game data so that there are no checkpoints to reload.

I played it on Hard and went back to a previous chapter on easy to grab a Bounty card i missed, then i reloaded my game on hard and completed it, no achievement. Then i read on here that if you even change it AT ALL then you're screwed. so i did my second run through on Hard, Still none.

So i let the game for a bit, then decided to delete the data, so there was no checkpoints i could reload, Then the achievement popped

The reason, I'm guessing is that the game remembers that you changed the difficulty and will not give you the achievement, even if you started a new game.

I Don't see this info posted anywhere else on here, it SHOULD be in the achievement guide, so these problems could be avoided.

Good Luck to you all.

Can anyone confirm this?

Please OP, edit your guide

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just so I'm clear: I don't need to do everything listed for the MP ach. in a single round right?

EX: I do some of the explosion requirements in one match, then I do the rest in another match it'll count/pop.

Thanks.

EDIT: No, everything does NOT need to be donein the same match.

Edited by Agent X

• 1 year later...