Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already messaged some people but I'd love to finish up the multiplayer portion of the game. Even if you have some achievements that needs to be unlocked that I've already done, I'll still help you out in return for the big favor of achievement trading :)

GT is PesemergaAsaic

Howdo all,

Im just looking to get the traitor achievement so if anybody is setting up a group and you have a space free can you send me a msg, i'll help you guys get whatever you need, its just annoying me that this is the only achievement i have left and cant seem to get a game online

Ok, I'm going to try and set up a 4 man group to get all the 4 player achievements, i have them all except the one but im willing to help the team get the rest and if more people show interest im willing to stick around to do the other stuff if somebody else wants to do the organising.

Anyway the ahievements in question are:

No I in TEAM

Earn the highest Criminal Loyalty level in Multiplayer Ranked Match.

We'll start here because its easier...

There's an I in TRAITOR

Become Scum in a Multiplayer Mode (Ranked Match).

Then once you become Loyal we'll team kill till we all get this....including me as this is the last achievement i need!!!!

Putting on the Ritz

End a round as Criminal Expert in a Fragile Alliance Ranked Match.

You'll probably get this randomly but if you havent got it we'll make sure you do at this point

Also if you've not got these yet, the four of us can these too.

Harry Houdini

Escape from being held as human shield in any Multiplayer mode (Ranked Match).

Unfinished Business

Kill a yellow carded criminal whilst Down Not Dead (Arcade Mode and Multiplayer Ranked Match).

Finally you'll also be working towards Mastermind

Become criminal Mastermind (Highest Rank) in Multiplayer Ranked Match.

However i dont recommend focusing on this until you have all the other achievements

So whos interested? im in the UK so just to help time zone issues its probably best you're from the UK as well...unless you're flexible

1. Zapp 8rannigan

I'm looking to boost 20 wins for cops & robbers.

I have 4/20 wins already by pure luck .... looking for 5 other people (need 6 people to start the game) who want to boost this terrible terrible achievement so I can finally 1000 it.

My gamertag is: GSTAR321

Thanks.

I still need to win 20 matches of cops and robbers ....

This achievement is a joke seriously ...

You need 6 players.

If one person leaves mid-game and your team wins, it doesn't count as a win (even though in your achievement stat menu it increases by 1) ... !^%$^&!!!

I'm sick of this glitchy bullshit game, you cant even invite people to your lobby ... so half the time when I had 6 people willing to do it ... one person could never find our game ... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME!???

Even though im annoyed with it im willing to chip away at the cops and robbers wins ... feel free to add me.