Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well soon (in about a week) I'll be off from my first year of college and I would like to find people to boost CO-OP and maybe MP as well. If you want in please sign up. I can give more details about the when factor in a few days. Also please having a working microphone. Thanks.

1) General E Quick

2)

3)

4)

well i will help u and anyone else who wants to boost this game, my gt is RAWRRxSHOCK K3N

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ello,

I'm looking to complete the game on Hard & Extreme once I unlock it.

Right now I need help on Episode 5 and Episode 6 to complete on Hard.

So if you don't mind helping me My GT: Enigma xATWx

Time zone is PST, and I'm usually available in evenings after 5 PM

Just message me on Xbox Lost Planet 2 help or Send An Friend Request so I now who you are.

1.Enigma xATWx

I'm looking for just about any and all the achievements in this game. I haven't collected a lot, but I'm not in a rush to get everything for myself since this game is pretty damn good. I will help out with the missing achievements including beating the game on hard and extreme difficulty. Just give a message to HappyAnimeniac on LIVE and I will more than likely accept after I get home around 6ish CENTRAL TIME.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im looking for a team of 4 to do all the campaign co op and good jobs and nom de guerre hunting and gathering.

I've messaged a few people on this list already but the first 3 I get to agree to put some serious time in will have it.

First come first serve and after I get a team of 4 together we can party up and discuss how we want to go about getting a lot of achievements, noms, and GJ awards

1) xxDAMRONxx

2) Open

3) Open

4) Open

Im looking for someone to boost a few damage noms with over the next few days, I currently only need 25 more noms to complete the game and for most of these noms i already have a substantial amount of damage done, so it shouldnt take that long, of course im willing to help others with their own noms as well

Edited by NeoGeo18