Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The individual player ones will come eventually if all you do is play against that one person over and over and over again. it may get to be a bored if it takes too long I say.

I'm nearly done with writing a massive Achievement Guide with very detailed ways to get these Achievements with 2 Controllers.

I'm at 17 pages now, it's huge...

I have watched all of the gameplay videos that are online at the moment and I have put the guide together based on those videos.

From what I have seen, all of the plays I selected for getting the various Achievements are still in the game and the buttons and gameplay haven't changed much.

The only Achievements I'll have to revisit are the Online Co-op ones.

I'm hoping that nobody has a problem with me starting so early and everybody is ok with me posting it. I'm really psyched to post this massive guide once the game is out.

Edited by daenius

I'm nearly done with writing a massive Achievement Guide with very detailed ways to get these Achievements with 2 Controllers.

I have watched all of the gameplay videos that are online at the moment and I have put the guide together based on those videos.

From what I have seen, all of the plays I selected for getting the various Achievements are still in the game and the buttons and gameplay haven't changed much.

I'm hoping that nobody has a problem with me starting so early and everybody is ok with me posting it. I'm really psyched to post this massive guide once the game is out.

The earlier the better I'm very anxious to find out if you can use two controllers.

So was I. I got started on one also with an easy route to each achievement involving using the offsides tricks and what not.

I was going to get this game until I saw the Achievement List...

BRUTAL! These achievements don't make me want to play this game at all!

Poor job on EA's part....again!

I really think somebody who knows nothing about football made these up.....like PETER MOORE!

ok there are only 3 online achievements the lateral was easy and completeing a game wa as well but the td one was weird becasue it didnt give it to us on the first try but the second. but playing coop is kinda hard with the camera angle they use.

I was pumped to get this game but the achievements look pretty lame to me. I'll probably still get it, but I don't see too much joy coming from these. I wonder why they never have franchise mode achievements.. for example win back-to- back division titles on All-Madden (no quitting or simulating allowed).. I dunno something that would encourage me to stick with my franchise mode.

The last 4 years of Madden have consisted of me playing 1 year of franchise, getting bored and wondering why the Madden games on my original Xbox had better franchise modes than the ones on the 360... then going through the achievement list and messing with sliders to get them done as quick as possible so I can trade the game back in and get decent value for it.

I just feel there isn't much 'achievement' in any of these, it's just a lame checklist of crap to do for points.

I was pumped to get this game but the achievements look pretty lame to me. I'll probably still get it, but I don't see too much joy coming from these. I wonder why they never have franchise mode achievements.. for example win back-to- back division titles on All-Madden (no quitting or simulating allowed).. I dunno something that would encourage me to stick with my franchise mode.

The last 4 years of Madden have consisted of me playing 1 year of franchise, getting bored and wondering why the Madden games on my original Xbox had better franchise modes than the ones on the 360... then going through the achievement list and messing with sliders to get them done as quick as possible so I can trade the game back in and get decent value for it.

I just feel there isn't much 'achievement' in any of these, it's just a lame checklist of crap to do for points.

The Achievements may be lame but they've been quite easy so far.

I do like your idea of Franchise Mode based Achievements - like a 16-0 season All Pro with no quitting. That would be cool and somewhat challenging.

• 3 weeks later...

This isn't achievement related... but i didn't want to create a thread just for one statement.

What i'd really like to see added to a madden game is... like a sim mode i guess. You start a season mode, but you don't play it. You just sit back and watch the computer play the game against another computer. So it kind of feels like you're watching a regular season game. I thought that it'd be something nice to have while waiting for the regular season to begin while we wait (of course this mode would only be good like 8 months after release due to it's summer release.

Wait until Sept. 24, then they should be attainable.

I can't get the fvckin Springfield achievement. The easiest achievement in the game and it will not unlock - what a stupid fvckin achievement by the way...

just create a franchise and make springfield ILL the home town. should unlock it. And thanks for the AFL heads up. I didn't know it was coming out the 24th, thought it may already be attainable. So thanks.

• 2 months later...
I was going to get this game until I saw the Achievement List...

BRUTAL! These achievements don't make me want to play this game at all!

Poor job on EA's part....again!

I really think somebody who knows nothing about football made these up.....like PETER MOORE!

lolwut. the achievements are really easy. i got around 600 in a little under an hour with my friend. i dont even have it and i got a lot of points. besides i love football games so ya

• 3 months later...