Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 1 month later...

If the Achievements are really this easy then maybe that will keep the serious players around. I mean if you only play a game for the achievements maybe you wont come back and leave it to the serious gamers that want to play for the fun of it.

I don't understand this:

Tour of Duty I

Play 30 matches

Here is what I don't understand. The matches must be separeted? Like search 30 times quick match? Or I can do them in one big play?

Because I joined a quick match today and I played from 4AM -> 10AM and nothing happend...(I continue to play after each map ended over and over again).

...I got the rest of the ach. but not this one.

^ 30 games might be longer than you think. If one game takes around 15-20 minutes to complete, you're looking at maybe 10 hours just for 30 games.

As long as you stay in the game until it brings up the screen saying you won/lost, thats +1 towards your wins. You don't need to search 30 or 100 times.

^ 30 games might be longer than you think. If one game takes around 15-20 minutes to complete, you're looking at maybe 10 hours just for 30 games.

As long as you stay in the game until it brings up the screen saying you won/lost, thats +1 towards your wins. You don't need to search 30 or 100 times.

Took me around 7 hours btw how can you check how many games you have played?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...