Achievment Trading Thread

b3nnyth3gr33k

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll run through the online achievements with anyone else, doesn't matter. On most week nights 10 PM EST - till whenever. Just send me a message or friends request on XBL. The career is pretty long so I'll probably be playing this for another 2 weeks I'd say.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone would like to boost for the above achievements please send me a message and an FR. I'm online most evenings 7pm-Midnight (UK time). There's never anyone playing this mode so these two are practically impossible to get. I'm not bothered about boosting for the ranked online achievement as there are still plenty of ranked races, so please don't ask.

GT: SS Bricktop

Edited by sicomaniac
Added GT

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, got em' all! was a bitch to find someone but all it took was 2 nights of playing and we did it.

game was awesome but needed the dragster to be driven outside that one race without the glitch and that weather effects like the tornado and sandstorm were options for quick races in mp.

Edited by TonySki
update

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey. I'm back again, and this time looking for a PC player with the game that would like to boost the online chevo's.

GT:cS x M i L o........make sure you add all the spaces. also send a message b4 you send me a friend request, otherwise I will not accept it.

• 3 weeks later...
I already have one online achievement, but need the other two. My GT and name are the same.

Just checked your profile and see your still missing the online chievos if ya still got the game an want them done I'm up for it just create some short races an blast through. I'll be online today but then prob not til mon after that sent u a message on xbl anyway