Bankshot Billiards Addict?

• 3 weeks later...

It's definitely 200 wins required.

Just play 3-ball for a couple hours, preferably with your own music or some people to talk to so you keep your sanity. It unlocked for me and I wasn't expecting it. It comes quicker than you think if you have something else to occupy your mind.

• 9 months later...

Attention! Just confirmed right this very second YOU DO NOT NEED 200 WINS!!! PLAY 3-BALL WITH THE TIMER SET TO 10 SEC. LOOSE EACH MATCH ONLY TAKES 10 SEC. THEN HIT A TWICE TO ACCEPT AND ONCE MORE TO START ANOTHER GAME. WILL GET THE ACHIEVEMENT I STARTED AT ZERO TO TEST THIS IT WORKS I GOT MY CHIVO ON A LOSS.. GT BLITZ XTMX FOR PROOF OF ACHIEVEMENT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WIN STOP TRYING TO WIN

• 2 months later...
Attention! Just confirmed right this very second YOU DO NOT NEED 200 WINS!!! PLAY 3-BALL WITH THE TIMER SET TO 10 SEC. LOOSE EACH MATCH ONLY TAKES 10 SEC. THEN HIT A TWICE TO ACCEPT AND ONCE MORE TO START ANOTHER GAME. WILL GET THE ACHIEVEMENT I STARTED AT ZERO TO TEST THIS IT WORKS I GOT MY CHIVO ON A LOSS.. GT BLITZ XTMX FOR PROOF OF ACHIEVEMENT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WIN STOP TRYING TO WIN

Can anyone verify this?

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone verify this?

After I read KuhnDawg87's post I decided I would give it a try but instead of losing I made myself the second controller and let the first controller time out in 3-ball, giving me a win every 15 seconds or so. You need to press buttons on both controllers but it's fairly easy to remember the pattern.

So I can't confirm whether or not you need to win but I CAN confirm that you can get it without actually playing 200 matches.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

wither you have to win or not, until i see the developers of the game say otherwise im just going for wins and theres an easy way to do it if you know the way to get the hustlers achievement. i.e. 2 controllers, guest controller starts game and hits 8 ball in to make you the winner. same route easier way. you start the game in your account, break, then hit Y and make how hard your hitting the ball set to 1. this will make you foul, then the guest controller moves the ball in front of the 8 ball knocks it in, you win. just another way. don't like it, don't do it. find an easier way, grats.

wither you have to win or not, until i see the developers of the game say otherwise im just going for wins and theres an easy way to do it if you know the way to get the hustlers achievement. i.e. 2 controllers, guest controller starts game and hits 8 ball in to make you the winner. same route easier way. you start the game in your account, break, then hit Y and make how hard your hitting the ball set to 1. this will make you foul, then the guest controller moves the ball in front of the 8 ball knocks it in, you win. just another way. don't like it, don't do it. find an easier way, grats.

No offense...but I strongly doubt that the developers would be adding any commentary for a 5 year old game.

Anyhow...thanks for this technique (i.e., setting timing and playing with 2 controllers) . It will save hordes of time for sure.