Achievement Guide (work in progess!)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I don't get pro times on the transporter side quests, can I go back after beating the game to redo them? I am getting tired of driving the same course and missing the pro time by 3 seconds. ><

From what I am told, yes you can. You can finish Guerrilla missions for sure, just need to double check on the pro times. I will confirm this by the end of the day unless someone else can first.

*EDIT* - I know you can keep doing Guerrilla missions when the campaign is over. I have updated this in the guide.

For Free Your Mind, there is a total of 50, it says ingame on the achieve screen (found in stats)

Added. Thanks for pointing that out.

FX.

Edited by Filter x360a

I'm trying to do all the transporter pro times... and I'm hopelessly stuck on the one that is just to the left of the western safehouse in EOS. I can't even get CLOSE to 2 minutes. I've tried EVERYTHING. I've made up all sorts of paths... I can't even seem to drive half way without hitting around the pro time... I haven't had much trouble with all the others (although admittedly I was going in order so there's still 4 or 5 more I haven't tried yet)...

Is there a teleportation device or something?! What am I missing? Also, has anyone beat it... It would at least reinvigorate my determination to know it CAN BE DONE! I feel like it's a bug or something right now, and the time should be higher! It's SO IMPOSSIBLE!

Are any of the others like this? Has anyone got them ALL?

Thanks SO much for your help...

I'm trying to do all the transporter pro times... and I'm hopelessly stuck on the one that is just to the left of the western safehouse in EOS. I can't even get CLOSE to 2 minutes. I've tried EVERYTHING. I've made up all sorts of paths... I can't even seem to drive half way without hitting around the pro time... I haven't had much trouble with all the others (although admittedly I was going in order so there's still 4 or 5 more I haven't tried yet)...

Is there a teleportation device or something?! What am I missing? Also, has anyone beat it... It would at least reinvigorate my determination to know it CAN BE DONE! I feel like it's a bug or something right now, and the time should be higher! It's SO IMPOSSIBLE!

Are any of the others like this? Has anyone got them ALL?

Thanks SO much for your help...

I feel your pain man! That one has me in knots too. I get a bit more than half way through when i hit the pro time.

I wish there was some sort of teleportation device! The top 10 people on mygamercard.net have about 680gs and up. Only one person has 1000, so - somehow - it is possible.

Hopefully we can compile a list with tips here to help people out.

FX.

Just hearing that someone else is struggling as well has made me feel better haha... And I didn't know that someone had all 1000... I guess there must be SOMETHING... Well I'll keep trying my best to find out! And if I do, I'll share with all here. Thanks for the reply! =)

can't offer any specific tips on transporter except there are always shortcuts along the way... rarely do you want to blindly follow the gps path... i would suggest doing a few leisurely runs looking for said shortcuts... sometimes theres a smooth section of a hill that just screams, "Ramp off of me!"... use your L stick to level out your car (excitebike style ftw) to avoid losing too much speed on your jumps.

i just got the "free your mind" ach. for destroying all propaganda and i gotta say... it really wasn't that hard... i'm wondering if maybe there are more than 50 until you get 50 and then the rest disappear because i had just started exploring Eos (where most of the propaganda are bright neon billboards that you have to shoot) when i got my 50 and i really never looked that hard for them... either there're more than 50 or it's really just a lot easier to spot them than those damn radio tags and ore deposits

edit: i'm still finding propaganda so i know for a fact now that there are more than 50... this is awesome... i hope the same applies to the ore but i'm sure we definitely have to find all of the radio tags... i highly doubt there are more than the 36

Edited by Bobo
confirmation

i just got the "free your mind" ach. for destroying all propaganda and i gotta say... it really wasn't that hard... i'm wondering if maybe there are more than 50 until you get 50 and then the rest disappear because i had just started exploring Eos (where most of the propaganda are bright neon billboards that you have to shoot) when i got my 50 and i really never looked that hard for them... either there're more than 50 or it's really just a lot easier to spot them than those damn radio tags and ore deposits

I was thinking the sme thing, because I know I got credit for destroying the same billboard twice, but have you noticed any since you got the achievement? Maybe your right, maybe they disappear.

My friend picked up the guide for me, should have within the next hour or so. I'll update with any info I can.

FX.

Wrecking Ball 40 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Score 25 million points worth of destruction in Wrecking Crew.

You said you cant check your progress, Press start in the campaign and go to statistics then right to achievements and scroll down it shows you your progress.

Edited by ferrari360max

Wrecking Ball 40 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

You said you cant check your progress, Press start in the campaign and go to statistics then right to achievements and scroll down it shows you your progress.

Totally missed that! I was looking more in the statistics themselves. Great find! Thanks!

Updated.

FX.

Edited by Filter x360a

i did edit my post to show that i am still finding propaganda after getting the ach. so there are definitely more than 50... as far as high and mighty goes... one of the playlists on anarchy mode started everyone with jetpacks and sticky bombs so, with everyone flying all around all the time, i got this one legit with little effort

Edited by Bobo
didn't realize you could do it in campaign

i did edit my post to show that i am still finding propaganda after getting the ach. so there are definitely more than 50... as far as high and mighty goes... you have to do it in a multiplayer game... so there are no vehicles to do it on... one of the playlists on anarchy mode started everyone with jetpacks and sticky bombs so, with everyone flying all around all the time, i got this one legit with little effort

Thanks! Updated.

FX.

Does the 25 million include all players or just player one?

two new bits of info...

1st one i made a post about

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=151672

but basically the game will be patched soon to show ore locations on the map... might be a month or two but it will happen

second bit is that any guerilla missions that disappear after u liberate an area will reappear after you beat the game...so none of those are missable... i restarted my game once because i realized a bunch of missions had disappeared and i wanted to do them all for the ach.

So has anyone in here actually beat the transporter mission? I noticed someone pointed out the general rule of thumb that helps with the OTHER transporter missions... but I'm not going to beat around the bush, I'm a pretty advanced player, having ripped through the whole game and all the pro demolition times and all the pro transporter times except this one in a couple days... This is the first time I've sought outside help... And am really badly needing it, I've tried every route under the mars sky

So has anyone in here actually beat the transporter mission? I noticed someone pointed out the general rule of thumb that helps with the OTHER transporter missions... but I'm not going to beat around the bush, I'm a pretty advanced player, having ripped through the whole game and all the pro demolition times and all the pro transporter times except this one in a couple days... This is the first time I've sought outside help... And am really badly needing it, I've tried every route under the mars sky

Just to make sure we are talking about the same mission, this is the one where the pro time is 8 min., right?

FX.