Achievement Guide (work in progess!)

oh no lol, i'm talking about the one where the pro time is 2 minutes, and the actual time is 3 minutes and change... it's to the left of the left-most safehouse in the southern part of EOS... Have you beat that one? Tell me you have! Tell me how! PLEASE lol

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I am told, yes you can. You can finish Guerrilla missions for sure, just need to double check on the pro times. I will confirm this by the end of the day unless someone else can first.

Added. Thanks for pointing that out.

FX.

You can Redo any of the "Green" missions upon game completion.

There is a glitch with the 10,000 xp achievement. I recently got that achievement when i got only had 9822 points. I know its not that far away from 10,000 but it might randomly happen to some people when its lower or higher or not at all since it didnt work right on mine.

Did you get the achievement during a game? Because as soon as you hit 10,000xp you get the achievement.

And all this talk about a hard pro time makes me really want to go try it.

Thanks and great guide!

I need some more information for a couple achievements:

Jack of all Trades

Do you have to do all 10 backpacks in one game, or are they tracked across multiple sessions? i.e. Do 5 backpacks in a game right now, the other 5 tomorrow.Do you have to do all 10 kills for a backpack in one game, or are they tracked across multiple sessions? i.e. Get 5 kills now, got 3 yesterday, get 2 more later today, done.

Mad Genius

I need the secret challenges broken down and explained like individual achievements. What does 5 backpacks, 5 XP mean? What are the 15 bonus types? etc. etc.

Also, I was getting 25-31 bonus XP on each kill trying to get that hidden challenge and nada.

Thanks again, keep up the good work! :)

Thanks and great guide!

I need some more information for a couple achievements:

Jack of all Trades

Do you have to do all 10 backpacks in one game, or are they tracked across multiple sessions? i.e. Do 5 backpacks in a game right now, the other 5 tomorrow.Do you have to do all 10 kills for a backpack in one game, or are they tracked across multiple sessions? i.e. Get 5 kills now, got 3 yesterday, get 2 more later today, done.

Mad Genius

I need the secret challenges broken down and explained like individual achievements. What does 5 backpacks, 5 XP mean? What are the 15 bonus types? etc. etc.

Also, I was getting 25-31 bonus XP on each kill trying to get that hidden challenge and nada.

You do not need to get all of the kills at once, the game keeps track to the total. You could get 5 kills with each backpack, then go back and do another round of 5 kills with each backpack and net the achievement. I'll add that into the guide.

I'll try and write something out to better explain the hidden challenges. Not sure what you mean about the 25-31 bonus xp though.

FX.

Edited by Filter x360a

Did you get the achievement during a game? Because as soon as you hit 10,000xp you get the achievement.

And all this talk about a hard pro time makes me really want to go try it.

Nope i got the achievement after the game wehere it tallyed all of the points together at the end and it said my total exp was 9822. I havent played sicne last night and my expis still less then 10k and i have the achievement.

for the 2:00 pro transporter time in Eos... i am paraphrasing this from the Brady Guide (i was at wal mart at 3 am so i used my phone to take a few pics...

after starting the challenge, head up the hill and crash over the 1st bridge for a shortcut... look for a dirt trail as you're taking the "southern switchbacks"? in the mountains for another shortcut...

other that that it just says that the rest is tricky until it straightens out in the free fire zone, and not to worry if u don't have much time because the last leg goes quickly...

good luck all

Not sure what you mean about the 25-31 bonus xp though.

FX.

Oh, I explained that poorly. One of the hidden challenges says "1 Life: 25 Bonus XP," I was getting 25+ bonus XP per kill and it wasn't unlocking. What does this one want you to do?

When going for the Wrecking Ball achievement, I recommend you use these settings:

Mode: Total Chaos

Map: Complex

Weapon: Thermobaric Rocket

Building Collapse: High

Barrels: On

Players, Backpack, and Rounds to Win are insignificant.

Right when the game starts, immediately begin shooting rockets at the nearest building, aim at the lowest level to get the most points. You can easily rack up to 100,000 to 150,000 every round.

When going for the Wrecking Ball achievement, I recommend you use these settings:

Mode: Total Chaos

Map: Complex

Weapon: Thermobaric Rocket

Building Collapse: High

Barrels: On

Players, Backpack, and Rounds to Win are insignificant.

Right when the game starts, immediately begin shooting rockets at the nearest building, aim at the lowest level to get the most points. You can easily rack up to 100,000 to 150,000 every round.

Tried it out and worked like a charm. Added it to the guide.

Thanks!

FX.

Tremendous guide Filter! I'm not using a guide on my playthrough, but I'm sure I will rely on this thread when I'm cleaning up my achievements, as everything is cohesive and easy to follow.

Thank You for putting in the time to make this an A+ guide.

Tremendous guide Filter! I'm not using a guide on my playthrough, but I'm sure I will rely on this thread when I'm cleaning up my achievements, as everything is cohesive and easy to follow.

Thank You for putting in the time to make this an A+ guide.

Thanks hash! Looking forward to boosting soon!

FX.

When boosting exp with a buddy a good thing to do is set up a one-minute Siege game on the map Gauntlet. At the end of each match you score 110-130 to both players (depending on who wins)

The person who is going to win the game (to get the bonus 20 exp) simply shoots a rocket at the objective to cause minimal damage, and will win after.

Here's the formula I developed.

Anarchy Boosting:

1800 exp earned on average (for me at least, I have my own method)

30 minutes of boosting

= 60 Exp per minute on average.

Siege Boosting

110 exp earned on average (player one)

130 exp earned on average (player two) the one who wins...

3 minutes of boosting (loading times, etc.)

= 80 Exp per minute on average.

...and thanks for adding my Wrecking Ball tip to the guide!

Edited by Yin

Has it been confirmed that pro transporter times get harder after beating the game?

Yes, when you beat the game all "guerrilla actions" are more difficult. ow much more, I don't know as I left these to do until the end. I can't imagine them being super difficult though, i mean, they have to be do-able

FX.

EDIT - I've had a couple of other people questioning me on this, and I'm not too sure because I only did a hand full of these before completing the game.

Can someone who has finished one BEFORE completing the game go back and try it again to see if it's harder or if someone has info on this please post.

Thanks!

Edited by Filter x360a