Achievement Guide (work in progess!)

So I'm having a new problem now... Beat the game, all pro times, all demolition mastered, all propaganda, pretty musch everything but...

I'm having a very annoying problem ... stuck at 98/104 guerilla actions completed... All are completed and dimmed out on the map (except the house arrests which always reappear and stay lit up!) ... Are they not registering?! I replayed and beat all of them again but still no extra guerilla action credit... I can't find any more mail/convoy/defend missions... I've driven around everywhere... I'm really frustrated!!! :(

Am I missing something huge here? It's so depressing to be so close to completion and have no way to guide yourself to whatever you might be missing... Are the house arrest missions bugged?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm having a new problem now... Beat the game, all pro times, all demolition mastered, all propaganda, pretty musch everything but...

I'm having a very annoying problem ... stuck at 98/104 guerilla actions completed... All are completed and dimmed out on the map (except the house arrests which always reappear and stay lit up!) ... Are they not registering?! I replayed and beat all of them again but still no extra guerilla action credit... I can't find any more mail/convoy/defend missions... I've driven around everywhere... I'm really frustrated!!! :(

Am I missing something huge here? It's so depressing to be so close to completion and have no way to guide yourself to whatever you might be missing... Are the house arrest missions bugged?

That's the first I've heard of this. Everyone I know who has completed it had no problems finding the guerrilla actions. I would say keep driving around close to EDF structures hoping to get a call over the radio, but it sounds like you've done that already.

Hopefully they come up soon. Sorry I couldn't be more help man.

FX.

Has it been confirmed that pro transporter times get harder after beating the game?

After beating the game, I can tell you, the only thing the end-game message said is that guerrilla raids and assaults are more difficult, it mentioned nothing about pro times changing. The enemies are better armed once the campaign is finished.

I'm wondering about this...

S... All are completed and dimmed out on the map (except the house arrests which always reappear and stay lit up!) ...

the house arrest missions stay lit up for me too! I'd like to know if this is a bug or not, I am only half-way through the guerrilla actions, and I also never did many of the "radio-in-to-you help" missions during the main quest. Does anyone have those house arrest missions blanked out?

Edited by NarrBitaYarr

After beating the game, I can tell you, the only thing the end-game message said is that guerrilla raids and assaults are more difficult, it mentioned nothing about pro times changing. The enemies are better armed once the campaign is finished.

I'm wondering about this...

the house arrest missions stay lit up for me too! I'd like to know if this is a bug or not, I am only half-way through the guerrilla actions, and I also never did many of the "radio-in-to-you help" missions during the main quest. Does anyone have those house arrest missions blanked out?

Mine stay lite up, but it seems like when i have done one it will disappear from that location, not sure if another reappears and its an endless cycle i would have to check, but ya they also do not count towards my 75 out of 104, i have already chcekd to see and they do not, not sure if its a bug or if it is just one of those things that wont go away.

Does anyone know if the drive and demo times when u complete it, do they count towards they 104? if not then damn im missing alot of missions still...

I'll update this in the guide. Thanks.

Mine stay lit up, in fact, I know I've completed the same house arrest mission twice and got credit for it twice (the one where you rescue the 3 people from town hall in Oasis).

FX.

Edited by Filter x360a

I have gotten all collectable achievements in game except Working the Land, I have 299 out of 300, which is FING GAY, My question is does anyone know if there is ORE in the EOS section b/c I have not seen any and am running around this insanely huge map trying to find my last ore collectable.

Hope Some one knows, Thanx...

EDIT: I just got my last ORE, and the messed up thing is that I had already destroyed the one that gave me my 300th ore. When I approached the ore deposit it was completely broken, I shot it with my nano-forge and up popped the achievement "Working the Land"

So my advice is to make sure that when your smashing your Ore Deposits make sure it counts b/c certain parts of the Ore if they dont get destroyed it may not give you credit, so take your time especially when near a group of 5 or more so that you are 100% sure the one you just smashed gave you credit for it.

Now the only campaign achievement left is for doing all Guerilla Actions only 40 more left then on to the online achievements...

Edited by CrustyDirtDemon

I have gotten all collectable achievements in game except Working the Land, I have 299 out of 300, which is FING GAY, My question is does anyone know if there is ORE in the EOS section b/c I have not seen any and am running around this insanely huge map trying to find my last ore collectable.

EDIT: I just got my last ORE, and the messed up thing is that I had already destroyed the one that gave me my 300th ore. When I approached the ore deposit it was completely broken, I shot it with my nano-forge and up popped the achievement "Working the Land"

So my advice is to make sure that when your smashing your Ore Deposits make sure it counts b/c certain parts of the Ore if they dont get destroyed it may not give you credit, so take your time especially when near a group of 5 or more so that you are 100% sure the one you just smashed gave you credit for it.

Now the only campaign achievement left is for doing all Guerilla Actions only 40 more left then on to the online achievements...

Nice man, good tip.

FX.

For the 100 kills with the hammer, i find that once you get lots of attention its difficult to run upto them (even on casual.. well if you ignore cover) so if you hide behind a wall, usually the foot soldiers get curios and run round the wall where you can easily hit them without being shot.

And the gunship one.. on casual its 2 shots with the Nano Rifle, which is easier than waiting for the thermorockets to get aim. (in my opinion ofc... it may differ depending on the person)

NICE!....but what about the transporter pro times? :D

- Destroy all EDF structures, this will help bring the morale down a lot faster. These are blue markers with a star in the middle on your map.

- Complete the Story related mission (yellow diamond)

- Completely drain EDF morale. You do this by killing more and more EDF soldiers & destroying EDF owned property (red dots on the map). It is not necessary to finish all of the Guerrilla Actions (green circles on your map) to liberate a sector, but it will work towards other achievements. You can do these after you finish the campaign.

Sorry for being a picky shit head, but you should switch the word morale with control to avoid confusion. The EDF level in each sector is called control while the population level is called morale. I know, it's very small, but thought I'd throw it out there.

Edited by DigitalFury
Adding bold font.