Achievement Guide and Road Map

swordoflife

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok but do you have to get all the liveries or is specifically tied to the last achievement?

it is tied to the achievements, nothing to do with the single player stats/liveries...

Like i said earlier, many games lately have been using the get all achievements to unlock this one, to pin point game savers / hackers.

Newton was right, after all!

Easiest method. Multiplayer mode and the Leap of Faith stage with Valkyre bike. First jump and achievment unlocked. :) (sorry for my English)

Excellent tip, worked like a charm very first time, got like 123 meters right off the start, for Rocket Science, of course.:uzi::eek:

Scuzzy's hit the nail on the head for Underground Brotherhood (cheers mate). I made the edited race 20 to 25 seconds long added a couple of checkpoints between the start and the finish, just to be on the safe side, and it popped no problem.

Well I've won well over 30 on edited races and around 50 on straight up custom races, so there clearly is a problem and as I know of 3 or 4 people having the same issue it seems pretty common.

Feeling your pain there Judas that achievement is driving me mental as well.

In the stats section it says my friend has played 50 games

and all those were ones he created.

I won them all and no achievement either

In the stats section it says my friend has played 50 games

and all those were ones he created.

I won them all and no achievement either

Just follow what Scuzzy said to do and it should work. The problem does seem to be either that most created races when boosting are too short, or that there aren't enough checkpoints (or maybe both).

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/858/+c901Q==.jpg Black gold tycoon 15http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Collect 500 oil drums on the field.

I would higly recomend you to wait untill you unlock Redrock Bluffs with this achievement! when you spawn at the camp for the first time, youll see a Vista point (mentioned later). then you do the "twisted minds" race (u dont have to win), and u'll get a few helipad on your map when u'r back in freeride! if u see the vista point by the canyon, go a little to the right, and a little down, and u got a helipad with 15 drums surrounding it, and almost 30 in total if u search a little. i think this must be the helipad with the most drums in such a close area!

Nice guide, good luck finishing it.

Well, i just got the game, not playing it yet because i have a bunch of other games to play through first.

But the legend mode doesn't seem that hard, Me and my friend were playing it earlier and we were able to do it without trouble.

Guess it's easy at first and then get's really hard.

I have now wun 100+ races (edited by other) and still no achievement.I have wun about 20 custom (edited,different hosts),boosted 4 hour yesterday with two friends,boosted 6 hour today with one friend.We have tryed to make the races very short (2-3 sec),some a little longer (about 1 min),and also we tryed to make all the races different,and also with more than one checkpoint.But still none of us get the achievement.I now think that it might be because we dont have the same version of the game.The two guys I was boosting with was from france,and they told me that names of the camps and the track was different from my version(english).This is just an idea I have and dont know if its the reason that I,-and many other,-dont get the achievement.Please comment.

I now think that it might be because we dont have the same version of the game.The two guys I was boosting with was from france,and they told me that names of the camps and the track was different from my version(english).

There seems to be only one version of this game in Europe, like it`s with most of the games released here. I have bought my disc in the uk and it still is in german on my 360.

I have just talked with the french guy I was boosting with testerday,and he told me he got the achievement after 26 races together with another frenchman.So out of over 100 races with me only 4 of them count.Perhaps there is only one version of the game in europe,but mine are in english and hes are in french.Perhaps the problem are only because of LAG then.

aussiestatic pointed out this great tip in collecting liveries and vista points

Not sure if this is covered in the guide, I dont remember seeing it.

Create a race thats right next to the vista/livery save it, and then test it. Once you are done you will be at the location you finished the race at.

It saved me HOURS of time climbing up mountains.

I had 40 vista points left as of yesterday and i got all of them in less than an hour.

I also had to rubberband my controller for the Globetrotter achievement lol since i took so many shortcuts for anything free ride related!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/858/-PRm4w==.jpg Under the limelight 15http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Win all three Stars on ‘All’s Well That Ends Well’.

You need to win all 3 stars on the race "All's Well That Ends Well", this race is located in Rainier Peak, this race can be pretty difficult, i used "The Bandit" to do this, there is no better vehicle for this race so keep trying.

The Dustgrinder has to be the best vehicle for this race, totally effortless.

for some reason i haven't unlocked the 'Deathgrin - Awarded for winning on "Blazing Woods Maze" in Smokesters' Crater'

i've completed the track on legend, any ideas?

Edit: i just got this vehicle and thus the achievement for all vehicles when i completed 'Alls Well That Ends Well' on legend =]

Edited by rob6692
more info

aussiestatic pointed out this great tip in collecting liveries and vista points

I had 40 vista points left as of yesterday and i got all of them in less than an hour.

I also had to rubberband my controller for the Globetrotter achievement lol since i took so many shortcuts for anything free ride related!

I am glad it helped you. :)

yeah its going to make getting the 1,000 km driven in free ride more difficult but trust me... using my method is going to save you HOURS of frustration later on when youre trying to get up those fucking mountains.

• 3 weeks later...

Underground brotherhood

Play and win 30 online custom races you haven't created.

Does anyone know if there is a bug with this? A friend and I were boosting this online. We got all the other online achievements easy. He created a short race and let me win 30 times... Well it hasn't unlocked and he let me win like over 50 times already.

Anyone know how to get that DAMN vista point in the bottom right region? 'stone age mountains' it's called. Cant get up there no matter what! :(

Start at the vista point just north of that one, and head northwest on the high ground until you can loop around down south and end up on the big plateau that the hard-to-reach one is on.