sorry Mr. Brady...

Bobo

or whoever makes the Brady Game Guides... i was going to buy your guide today just to get all of the ore locations... but a little birdy landed on my shoulder and informed me that the game will be patched probably in late july or august to show on the map all of the ore that I haven't already destroyed... i'm an ach. whore and all but i have no problem waiting a month or 2 to get that one...

i've already confirmed for myself that there's way more than 250 EDF supply crates and also more than 50 instances of propaganda, so those 2 are pretty easy... but there are exactly 300 ore locations and exactly 36 radio tags... a radio tag list won't take long for someone to make or even to find on our own, but 300 ore locations are gonna be ridiculously annoying to try and make a guide for that's easy to use... just figured i'd pass this along to anyone who doesn't want the full 1000 right away... by far the most tedious achievement in the game had me worried, but now i can focus on other things like blowing shit up

or whoever makes the Brady Game Guides... i was going to buy your guide today just to get all of the ore locations... but a little birdy landed on my shoulder and informed me that the game will be patched probably in late july or august to show on the map all of the ore that I haven't already destroyed... i'm an ach. whore and all but i have no problem waiting a month or 2 to get that one...

i've already confirmed for myself that there's way more than 250 EDF supply crates and also more than 50 instances of propaganda, so those 2 are pretty easy... but there are exactly 300 ore locations and exactly 36 radio tags... a radio tag list won't take long for someone to make or even to find on our own, but 300 ore locations are gonna be ridiculously annoying to try and make a guide for that's easy to use... just figured i'd pass this along to anyone who doesn't want the full 1000 right away... by far the most tedious achievement in the game had me worried, but now i can focus on other things like blowing shit up

Good to know, but about 30min too late for me..LOL..Just got the guide in hand now and I'm looking it over. It's only $20, so compared to a lot of other Brady guides, it's on the cheaper side.

Nice to hear about an update though, that will help a lot of people in the future.

FX.

yeah that is pretty cheap... if you're a nerd like me sometimes it's cool reading the strategy guide not for practical reasons but just for entertainment or to find details that you didn't notice your first time through... Fallout 3 was like that for me... the guide actually enhanced the game for me...

so i don't want Mr. Brady to think i have anything against his guides... just that i don't want to buy it JUST for the few pages of maps it contains showing me how to get 1 ach.

that's cool because ocres would be a pain to mark in the map !

QUOTE]

It wasn't actually that bad, if it wasn't for the two missing marks!

There's 298 of 300 in the brady guide.... I found 1 more... so I'm looking for the very last one! (arg crackdown flashback)