Easy 1000?

The Wyzerd

What exactly do u mean man? You always start with the same character and must meet conditions to pllay as the other characters? Or the game randomly picks you one of the 5 to start with?

This is a dating game, so you play as a boy, date with one of the 5 girls.

The game consists of two parts, first part is common story (the prologue and a bit) and the second part is each girl's story. The choice you've made in first part determines who's story you'll play. And of course, finishing each girl's story unlocks one of the secret achievements.

The game seems to have no gameover, so you'll get one secret and prologue achievement anyway. And I think it's safe to say you can find another story by randomly changing the choice you make. Hope a good luck!

http://game9.gaym.jp/timeleap/index.html

On this page you can do the walk through for each of the characters routes.

Under the heading --

タイムリープ 攻略データ

Thanks for the help!! This will make it much easier :p (and don´t need to write notes and notes xD)

Anyway, someone had downloaded the DLC free that is in the bazar??

Is almost 600 mb :confused: What it is?

Yes cru this would be very useful. Ive bin messing about with thhis game on my second profile and its confusing to say the least. You can pretty much guarentee 2 achievements (the prologue and 1 of the endings) but then it gets crazy to understand whats going on if you can't read japanese. Ive tried following the walkthrough link in this thread but i cant even work out which section of the guide is the part of the game im at lol

This is the walk through I was giving from someone

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1406668&postcount=89

But it would be super nice if someone could translate the menu! I should get my copy here soon! But I've I talked to a couple people from Japan and they said its like a 2hr game if you skip all the talking! so hopfully i can figure it out!! If not you and me passion we are going to figure this out lolol

I talked to some guy that had it 1k he said if you fast skip the talking parts it takes about 3hrs! I dont think so cause you probably have to press a button to pick what ending but i dunno!

I should have my game in 2weeks it says ship 1 week but you know how play asia is it could take ages lol! but hopfully not! I'm gonna give this game a try no doubt especially if its only 3hrs :D