strength in numbers?

1. Sheriff dan dcr

2. Risottorage

3. Psyccho

4. Badguyski

5. BrickBlazr

6. SallalePop

7. Sheriff dan dcr (guest)

Can someone fill the last slot with a second conroller?

Then We'll be good to for tomorrow.

SallalePop has requested a time of 8.30 for Easteren U.S

(which makes my GMT 13:30 I guess?)

Is this ok for everyone else...?

I can personally do all day up to 18:00GMT tomorrow so we'll go with the majority I guess.

strength in numbers?

1. Sheriff dan dcr

2. Risottorage

3. Psyccho

4. Badguyski

5. BrickBlazr

6. SallalePop

7. Sheriff dan dcr (guest)

8.ToRN4Do0fSouLz

Can someone fill the last slot with a second conroller?

Then We'll be good to for tomorrow.

SallalePop has requested a time of 8.30 for Easteren U.S

(which makes my GMT 13:30 I guess?)

Is this ok for everyone else...?

I can personally do all day up to 18:00GMT tomorrow so we'll go with the majority I guess.

Add me plz - GT- ToRN4Do0fSouLz

looking for people to do strength in numbers need 6 people we will figure out the time when we have all people cuz my buddy EBURNT is hard to get on for him at times

1 Lone Solja6925

2 EBURNT

3 Hallondricka

4 Styckmord

5 RiderlessTrack5

6 I Vik I

Edited by Solja6925

looking for people to do strength in numbers need 6 people we will figure out the time when we have all people cuz my buddy EBURNT is hard to get on for him at times

1 Lone Solja6925

2 EBURNT

We are 4 friends that would love this

* Hallondricka (me)

* Styckmord

* RiderlessTrack5

* I Vik I

EDIT: We are 7 people now. Need 1 more!

Edited by MackeMan

We are 4 friends that would love this

* Hallondricka (me)

* Styckmord

* RiderlessTrack5

* I Vik I

EDIT: We are 7 people now. Need 1 more!

I'll be the last if its still open.GT=AmIWright.

Also need help with wedding crashed , sacrifizzle,strength in numbers,and beat hard rain and sWamp fever for the expert cheevo

Looking for some players who'd be kind enough to help me complete all campaigns on expert, excluding the dlc campaigns as I haven't currently downloaded them. Also looking to complete a campaign on realistic too. So if anyone could help I'd be grateful and I'll help anyone out who's struggling to get achievements there trying to get. Friend request me and send a quick message stating L4D2

Looking for 4 more people to do the "Strength in Numbers" achievement. BadGuySki and I (HappyAnimeniac) have 2 controllers each so we could create one team and work with others to get it easily on scavenge. If you have 2 controllers then let me know on LIVE and we will figure out how to go about doing this.

I would prefer you send me messages on LIVE to my gamertag so I know that you actually want to get the achievement. BadGuySki and myself keep on getting duds when it comes to achievement trading. Be sure to let me know what times work best for you as well considering Bad and I are normally on during the evening time.:)

Looking for 4 more people to do the "Strength in Numbers" achievement. BadGuySki and I (HappyAnimeniac) have 2 controllers each so we could create one team and work with others to get it easily on scavenge. If you have 2 controllers then let me know on LIVE and we will figure out how to go about doing this.

I would prefer you send me messages on LIVE to my gamertag so I know that you actually want to get the achievement. BadGuySki and myself keep on getting duds when it comes to achievement trading. Be sure to let me know what times work best for you as well considering Bad and I are normally on during the evening time.:)

You have a message!

Fighteing Pidgeon, NastySniper, and I(Google Imagez) are doing all the campaigns on expert and other achiuevements. Send one of us a friend request or message and you can help us. We have 1 spot left! HuRRY!

Gt:Google Imagez

Hey,

I'm still looking for people to do the expert campaigns with; I've done the dead centre campaign but I don't mind doing it again to help you out. :)

GunLucky x

I am going to get a bunch of people together to do the online achievements on this game. Looking for a bunch of people so just add or message me. Gamertag: ammophila

Yeah - I'm looking for expert run as well. last achievement I need. Hook

Me up. GT: stuham69