• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright 4 more people

1. HateCrew720

2. Burning4TheFun

3. TheOpieo

4. Dalmatian88

Hey, I was planning on picking this game up tomorrow! Mind adding me to the list? I used to play the game on PC. I'm pretty good at the game, not the best, but I'll definitely lend a hand to you guys if you want! I would need help with Expert and some online achievements (as I would be a first-time player on the Xbox 360)... Thanks!! [Xbox LIVE: Jordan of LIVE]

One more person and then we can set a date for this. Anyone else want to volunteer?

1. HateCrew720

2. Burning4TheFun

3. TheOpieo

4. Dalmatian88

5. Jordan of LIVE

6. nicoissora

7. Brycgamer11

I got a friend who might join. (DOriginalist1)? I'll be on all day fter 5pm tommorow Eastern Time.

Have a few I need to wrap up, willing to help others get what they need to.

HEARTWARMER In a Versus round, leave the saferoom to defibrillate a dead teammate.

WEDDING CRASHER As the Charger, grab a Survivor and crash them through 8 chairs at the wedding.

Barrel Rolled Kill a Special Infected with an exploding barrel.

Chaos Generator Have all 3 generators running at once in "The Sacrifice" finale.

Sacrifizzle As a Special Infected, incap someone who is trying to sacrifice themselves.

Edited by Mr Schultz

Sweet we have a full party! As some of you already know I sent messages asking when you're available. Whenever we set a date for this if for some reason you can't make it then let me know ahead of time

1. HateCrew720

2. Burning4TheFun

3. TheOpieo

4. Dalmatian88

5. Jordan of LIVE

6. nicoissora

7. Brycgamer11

8. Fuzzyy41

Looking Primarily for Strength in Numbers, I have no DLC but want to nab this achievement before I even consider any DLC as it would take me to my original target of 930/1000.

If we need to set up a new party then I have no problem in helping to form some teams. I will check back on this over the coming days to see who is up for it.

Thanks.

Edited by Dr Popodopolus

Looking Primarily for Strength in Numbers, I have no DLC but want to nab this achievement before I even consider any DLC as it would take me to my original target of 930/1000.

If we need to set up a new party then I have no problem in helping to form some teams. I will check back on this over the coming days to see who is up for it.

Thanks.

I'm interested.

Need The Real Deal and Still Something to Prove too.