Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I come from the uk and in the uk's official xbox magazine it talks about new ways to be a douche in versus and it talks about an achievement called strike where you have to knock down all four survivour with the charger.

I'm not sure if you have to drown them in water or the swamp because it says knock them in the water and drown them

I took a picture of the page so click the link

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/Ryan-Nicholas/?action=view&current=P1010343.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I come from the uk and in the uk's official xbox magazine it talks about new ways to be a douche in versus and it talks about an achievement called strike where you have to knock down all four survivour with the charger.

I'm not sure if you have to drown them in water or the swamp because it says knock them in the water and drown them

I took a picture of the page so click the link

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/Ryan-Nicholas/?action=view&current=P1010343.jpg

So...using the special infected's abilities to their utmost desirability is now being a douche? I so want to play you in Versus now, what do you do as the tank? Crouch walk to the survivors or just jump into flames..

So...using the special infected's abilities to their utmost desirability is now being a douche? I so want to play you in Versus now, what do you do as the tank? Crouch walk to the survivors or just jump into flames..

I don't mean being a douche, in the magazine it has a section saying 5 new ways to be a douche, i think it is quite cool how you can cover dooways with spitter goo so they have to find a new way around

Sorry if you thought i ment it:)

• 3 weeks later...
i hope that they DONT have the untouchables or something like that again.....or for that matter zombie genocide or w/e (53,595) Two of the five i havent gotten in L4D 1

I liked the Untouchables and Zombie Genocidist achievements, I do hope they include something like them in the next game. Not another Nothing Special, though. That was the most ridiculous and difficult achievement I've ever gotten, and really don't want to do it again (especially with the new Special Infected meaning that it would be even more next-to-impossible for this to be achieved).

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know whether or not to expect another Genocide achievement, its kindof a tradition to one-up the previous in zombie games now, but we have yet to see it done in a sequel like this.

I liked almost all of L4D's achievements, but I really hope they don't have any or many 2.0 achievements. I want new material.

oh yes chevies looking very nice - i'm so glad that there's no "kill 1.000.000 zombies" archievement anymore ;)

but i really driped some tears as i saw this one :

"STILL SOMETHING TO PROVE"

"Survive all campaigns on Expert."

haha so that means papa has to clean up his shotgun again and gets ready to kick some zombie a$$ :D

I think the best part of the achievements is this

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1110/UPzG0HM=.jpgSTRENGTH IN NUMBERS15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgForm a team and beat an enemy team in 4v4 Versus or Scavenge.

By the sound of that finally can join games with a party.

I think that is the one thing I love about the L4D franchise... You don't need XBL to get 1000. Though it probably makes it easier, I was able to do the original 1000 with my friends. However, the 4v4 one is probably gonna suck, just because I don't have that many friends... Hopefully they keep the split screen option... Plus, I am happy they dropped the Zombie Genocide one... The only reason I got that was because I kept failing Blood Harvest on Expert, so I had to keep playing... ah well, the achievements look balanced, and the game will be loads of fun...