Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

multiplayer achievements would be good in CODs. i know that there was a 1st and 10th prestige in WaW, but achievements like in BF:BC... version COD like ( kill X enemies with explosives, total 500 headshots, get 50 challenges, master a weapon) etc... would be funny

I know there will be an achievement for completing the game on veteran. Probably one for completing a mission without firing a shot. The usual stuff. Then what will the special ones be? It'd better not have the "Score 40,000 points online" achievement like cod3. You got 1 point per kill. :p I hope there aren't achievements for prestiging. If there are, I hope there are worth more than zero points. :p

• 4 weeks later...

Single player: Only Veteran achievements. Make the campaign hard as hell, then put a giant 'beat the game' at the end. Just like it should be. No easy handouts, no easy game. I'm not spending 2 days like MW2 when I could be playing for a year trying for them all like in WaW.

• 2 weeks later...
Single player: Only Veteran achievements. Make the campaign hard as hell, then put a giant 'beat the game' at the end. Just like it should be. No easy handouts, no easy game. I'm not spending 2 days like MW2 when I could be playing for a year trying for them all like in WaW.

Took me a month to complete WaW on veteran with couple day breaks. I don't care if the missions are long and hard, but no infinite respawning enemies and grenade spamming.

• 3 weeks later...
I hope the single player veteran isn't as hard as cod:waw cuz that was really hard!! 1500/1500 :drunk

COD:MW2 single player veteran was pretty good not hard to easy

I hope veteran won't be as cheap as WaW's sniping turrets killing you as soon as you moved an inch due to 5 grenades landing on your head. The sad part is that these things actually happened in the game.

But MW2? This was far too easy. You could just move slowly or camp, when all enemies are dead continue. There might have been one difficulty spike when you run down a hill after downloading things from the HQ.

I would like things a bit harder than MW2. Please don't scream that NFIWR was too hard. if you take the whole game slowly, being very carefull, then it might be hard. However, I had been rushing through most of the game (not in the sense of "It's so easy I can run through all enemies"), so did the same there. Worked within half an hour.

I hope veteran won't be as cheap as WaW's sniping turrets killing you as soon as you moved an inch due to 5 grenades landing on your head. The sad part is that these things actually happened in the game.

But MW2? This was far too easy. You could just move slowly or camp, when all enemies are dead continue. There might have been one difficulty spike when you run down a hill after downloading things from the HQ.

I would like things a bit harder than MW2. Please don't scream that NFIWR was too hard. if you take the whole game slowly, being very carefull, then it might be hard. However, I had been rushing through most of the game (not in the sense of "It's so easy I can run through all enemies"), so did the same there. Worked within half an hour.

Great post. The part going down the hill after downloading the stuff from the laptop was the hardest part. And I only died twice. :p I completed this game without dying more than 4 times in a level. Way to easy. If there weren't the grenade spamming and enemy respawns, WaW's veteran would be perfect. Let's hope Black Ops is and not an impossible 1000G. Not that Waw was. I got 1500. Cod3 was/is insanely tougher.