*SPOILERS* Eos Mission Help

So, I just got finished doing all the Eos missions, and right after I finished the mission where we have to stop the assault and our safehouses get attacked, I am stuck. The mission right now is to go into the badlands and get the mauraders to help us. I always get out to the foot of the mountain that you are supposed to go up, and I get killed. There are literally 50 or so enemies that just seem to keep coming.

Ive tried stopping along the path to the mountain and killing everyone there, then continuing so that I can be sure not to drag anyone along for the fight. But, they keep overwhelming me. Do you have any tips on things to do? Do they ever stop spawning?

--Garrett

So, I just got finished doing all the Eos missions, and right after I finished the mission where we have to stop the assault and our safehouses get attacked, I am stuck. The mission right now is to go into the badlands and get the mauraders to help us. I always get out to the foot of the mountain that you are supposed to go up, and I get killed. There are literally 50 or so enemies that just seem to keep coming.

Ive tried stopping along the path to the mountain and killing everyone there, then continuing so that I can be sure not to drag anyone along for the fight. But, they keep overwhelming me. Do you have any tips on things to do? Do they ever stop spawning?

--Garrett

I drove like a crazy mofo. Blasted right through them and hauled ass up to the base. Then ran/jetpacked my ass up to the mission complete circle.

I need help too. I don't know if this is suppose to happen but everytime I go try to get to the mission I get killed by the radiation ow do I get pass it?

You have to go to the store and buy the Radiation Protection thing.

Also, thanks for all the input guys. Ill go invest in the jetpack and try to get through everything!

--Garrett